Twitter.com → X.com

I like to follow guys like DJ Drama and Clinton Sparks, among others.

I added a bunch of you, fyi

NEVER EVEN WENT TO THE WEBSITE … DO THEY HAVE FARMTOWN ALSO??

I’m not using twitter until I get a new iphone (hope it’s announced today)… then I’ll use it a little bit…

I like the technology… but like anything, it’s all how you use it.

twitter.com/copperlegend

/jmgearhart

/justinelze

/boxxa

I noticed that a lot of you guys don’t seem to use phone apps. I have a treo and use tinkini which works nice and fast(doesn’t use SMS)

I use twitterberry, but I’m looking for a better app. I want something that alerts me when I get a reply or direct message. maybe I just have it configured incorrectly.

I also use twitterberry, and configured Twitter to update my mobile device for replies/direct messages for the people I am following / care about. Is that what you mean? I’m not able to get to Twitter from work, but can look at my settings when I get home.

I’m not sure if twikini works on the bb but it will alert me through the app. The only thing I wish it had was a search. Other than that… I like it the most out of any I’ve tried so far.

Twitterberry crew signing in. Looking for a better app too.

/fbrendan

twitter.com/redgoober4life

twitter.com/djheat

www.twitter.com/djdstar

it’s cool although i feel weird posting about me laying in bed playing ps3 at 5am.

then don’t lol

Someone asked me about this the other day and I did not even know what they were talking about. I am so out of the loop. :frowning:

/followalexm

TY for the RT holla