UB Parking Rant

So you actually drove 16 miles trying to find a spot, and averaged 30+ miles per hour while “looking”? Wow. I wonder what the problem was…

I go to fredonia state, i just park where i can find parking and walk. i dont waste gas driving around stalking people to get a good spot. f that. exercise ftw :slight_smile:

:lol: But you’ve only got one lot to choose from. Start at the beginning, drive until you reach a spot. Walk to class. Unless you’re talking about the commuter lot, which is even easier. :stuck_out_tongue: “Is there a spot? Nope, on down ring road I go…” :slight_smile:

I think I saw you last week.

Actually you were far away and I thought maybe it was Jan.

So I got giddy because I don’t see her much anymore.

Then I noticed your bug eyes were not bug eyes anymore.

And you had a kit.

And you probably have a penis.

How disappointing.

well that’s IF i park in the ring rd. lot and have classes in Thompson. I do park in lot 16/19 across campus too. :wink: did you go to fredonia? or do u?

^haha sort of. I went to UB for 4 1/2 years, but for 3 1/2 of those years I was dating a speech path girl that went there so I was down there almost every weekend and usually wednesday nights too. I’m pissed that Fredonia won’t give me an honorary Associates in speech. I probably know as much as a 2nd year student. :stuck_out_tongue: She graduated from there last spring ('05) but some of our friends are in the speech master’s program there so I’m still down there once in a while.

Hey does BJ’s still do dollar pints on Sundays and Wednesdays?

I don’t work for the copy place. But if they let me drive that fine ass car, you’d see it at the champagne run with r-comps on it :slight_smile:

I get that a lot. You wouldn’t belive what I had to go through to get it though…

I wonder if the big, voluptuous buttock of the Rio Cinco makes it a considerably better balanced vehicle than the already well-poised Dollar Store variety Rio.

lol i live in flint, i do that too! you have no idea how many people follow me looking for spots even when im just going to class. whenever someone gets real close to me i just cut in between parked cars and go into the next lane.