ughh... got a ticket

I made the first left in hazelwood to cut around traffic at 5:55pm and your only supposed to make it after 6pm. $107 turn :eek3:

It doesn’t look like I’ll get any points for it, but it sucks since this is my first ticket in 7 years.

i would fight it anyways

yea fight it… heck your clock or his could have been off

Today my balls were itchy, so I scratched them.

fight it …thats really close…the cop should have let you slide IMO

Guilty

Shouldn’t have pulled out :kekegay:

:bsflag: I don’t believe that for a second.

the video you have in your peoplesync page is the lamest thing i’ve ever seen.

Yep let him slide, and next the cop will be letting someone slide at 5:45 and next thnig you know there is no point in having the law…

Guilty, pay it and move on. You gambled, and lost this time…

Sheep much?

Fight it. Especially something so menial as that.

Hell, at 17 I’ve fought and won by representing myself against a 43.393mph in a 20mph zone. I sure as hell was speeding too, but I didn’t pay shit, and didn’t get a single point. Convinced them I was pulled over for profiling of the vehicle.

lame

I’m just going to pay it since I did know that if caught I would get a ticket (and I generally look around before making that turn before 6, but I rushed it today). Plus, I would have to use a vacation day at work to go to court and to me the vacation day is worth a lot more then $107 to waste on spending all day at court.

So you mean to tell me that every speeder caught GETS a ticket…and everyone that slips through stop sign IS getting a ticket when pulled over, ect…

I beg to differ.

I mean obviously cops give tickets, but they also make choices NOT to give tickets.

So you’re telling me that its also stupid to go and fight a ticket just to save $100+ or more… atleast if you’re are in the wrong you atleast have a chance at saving some money you may not have…

WOW do you go to the store and when they have sale just ask em " CAN I HAVE THIS AT FULL PRICE PLEASE??? "

I will say this…my FIRST ticket was after I moved back from TN and drove downtown through the tunnels during rush hour…never noticed that I had to be in the left lane to go over the bridge. Plus, going right I would have been clueless. Anyway, at the VERY end of the tunnel right at the light I got over into the left lane… traffic was stopped and they let me in. Well I got a ticket from a cop on FOOT hahah I DID PAY IT… but that doesn’t mean that you can’t fight a ticket…if your broke or for whatever reason.

I don’t just go breaking driving laws just to get a ticket and try my luck at court though either.

im with heather on both of these. id quote them but they are botha lil big.

but paying sometimes is cheaper. l ike when i got busted in w.virginia for speeding. cheaper to pay it then to drive like 200 miles to go fight a ticket i may lose.

cops solving crimes like usual

yeah id fight it n tell them that my clock said 6:02

genius! someone give this kid an award!

I DA B A M A Z I N G !!! lol