Ummmmm....motha fawker..........

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

17k miles and that thing is cooked like that?

Fuuuuccckkkk :facepalm

Typical stereotype :Idiots

Could you use the V160 input shaft and clutch disc with R34 pressure plate setup?

$6k FML.

I spent $3k last night on the Nismo Twin plate, Nismo clutch line, Nismo slave cylinder, and Nismo gauge cluster.

do itttt

Ballin. Outta. Control.

dont forget about the 8 doll hairs on the beers

Typical Nismo fanboi :lol JK

Na, you dont need a new tranny. Just that shaft. Well, and you have to pay Adam. :Idiots:'(

That’s an option I’m looking into right now. If I can find a V160 shaft and can do some jig measuring and find out. I know for a fact that I could put the V160 shaft in the R160 gearset, but the length, spline count adn pitch, and pilot bearing spigot are the things I have no specs for and would have to machine/adapt.

In theory, I could use a machined V160 shaft with a supra center hub(sake OS giken clutch) and then the disk rings, PP, and FW for a skyline and have a much beefier input shaft.

What I need is a V160 toyota part number for the input shaft and Mike is doing it up for me today.

It’ just another avenue to pursue…

For part number lookup and pricing @30-40% off contact Curt @ Elmhurst Toyota.

630.279.2265 parts direct
630.835.0122 parts fax

eparts@elmhursttoyota.com

He’s the man, best guy I ever worked with re: parts.

i say you just go steal ryans supra and use his tranny as the donner!

all in favor say “I”

damn adam, it sounds like you gotta go all out to fix this one.

get a new one machined out of gun steel. :lmao

I was thinking about suggesting that you try to figure out a way to use a V160 imput shaft and mox of clutch parts.

Already ordered a new clutch with discs… So that would suck.

as long as you dont open the clutch you can return it. In fact when you get it say the box is fucked up looking and deny delivery. You won’t have to pay a restocking fee that way

not i

your vote doesn’t count… unless you come to wing night tonight and when you leave tonight you have to leave to “your song”

dang cossey, that sucks. sorry to hear about the troubles.

but I don’t pity you with the clutch stiffness. now you know what mine feels like :slight_smile:

ill let u feel mine if i can feel urs.

:hug