univesity deli/grocery owner shot/killed

block away from my place :eek:

broad daylight

top story

http://www.wivb.com/

not regretting moving out of that area (use to live a block up on Montrose)

Back in the day … I used to buy 40’s from that spot … when i say back in the day i mean 95

yea this wasnt my first choice for a place to live but its cheap as hell and all my util. are included/house was just remodeled on the inside

I saw that. I was trying to cut through the side streets and was wondering WTF happened.

did you know that back in the day was a wednesday?

My friend’s live 4 houses down, we go there all the time. To be honest though I’m not surprised. We were there (maybe a month ago?) and aparently the owner had stopped paying the newspaper company and a few other vendors. I had seen people coming in and just taking stuff and there was talk of “someone is going to get shot/stabbed over this”. I’m not surprised.

damn thats nuts.

not really

if you have a corner store, people will sell drugs at it. why? that’s where people go to buy dutchs. its often not just weed. its everything else

so people with guns chill around there

f the heights. i lived at 21 merrimac for a year when I was a sophomore, glad I got the hell out of there

yep i grew up on montrose a few blocks north in the town, that area is getting shady in buffalo in the heights.

F that area.I started looking at property there a few yrs back then realized how close it is to the east side.Sure glad I didn’t pull the trigger on any of those houses.Also what is happening in Cheektowaga.The older people have no where to go except high rises to feel safe anymore or to the S. tier.

D

i still buy 40’s yo’

sometimes.

ironically, one of the BPD captains lives 2 blocks from there. Shitty

omg, a guy gets shot, let’s move the fuck out

it happens.

CHRIST. TDOWN. AT LEAST HE WASN’T WHITE. (JOKE.)

i think it was newman. i heard he was pretty gangster

Right up the street from my store. It sucks…but as oithers said…poop happens. And there IS more to the story. Much more.