unlocking a UK phone...

If i got a ohone from the UK that you can’t get here… what would it take to unlock it to use on our soil?

usually they are unlocked already

another ploy to get laid more often?

:stuck_out_tongue:

“hey girl, check out my phone…no one else has this on our soil”

hey girl come check out my pants which i have soiled, want phone?

its the pink razr BTW…, and i have cingular.

unlocking is simple

gimmie phone and carrier and ill see what i can do

my last 3 phones came from the UK, the phone over here suck balls compared to the cool stuff they got over thetre

:gay:

Obviously:hay:

IB4newmansayshehasthepinkrazzor

Shit :frowning:

what about this joint right here: http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,62356,00.html

you shouldn’t have to unlock it i don’t think. switch your sim and it should work fine.

if its from europe he might have too, since cingular is not in europe

unless its quad band be prepared for service to be the suck. no 850 owns any phone

i really dont feel like registering over at howards. anyone know how to unlock a cingular phone so I can use it with my t mobile account

you can’t just say what the providor, model numbers with firmware version help A LOT, like you can’t do shit with out either

I brought a phone back from Italy, and since they don’t have brands stamped on them overseas anyone should unlock it for you.

It took me about 2 minutes to get done.

is it somethign I can do it myself or does my provider(t-mobile) need to/can do it? or cingular?

I gave the phone to woodrow, and he just swapped out the chip for his prepaid plan. If you have a real plan, I was told by Cingular that I just had to bring in the phone and they’d hook it up no problem.

The phones overseas don’t have “Cingular, Verizon, etc.” written on them anywhere. So if someone gave me a hassle about it, i’d just go to a different provider.

if it’s a world band phone, shouldn’t it be unlocked already?