Upgrades opinions

im content with change

home page should be new post…

Co-sign, however, that’s an easy fix. Just change your bookmark to go to the “What’s New” section instead. Overall I don’t mind the new look. It does seem a bit crowded but I think the fact that I’m browsing on 10 inch netbook has something to do with it… Everything is crowded, son!

YESSSS FINALLY ONLINE!

The site KICKS ASS!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Better than the old fugly site :slight_smile:

btw… why dont ppl have any friends anymore? wat happened there? will they be back?

When on the netwok threads, it would be neat to know what site everyone is from…so many new faces!

^^^ maybe… I know I now have a new account name and zero posts, hopefully it all gets fixed when everything is done, there is still prolly a lot more work left, but good job so far

is it just me or is anyone else getting XXXVIDEOS spam in their inbox?

Had a few in my inbox, that were never there before, dates were from a couple weeks ago too…

I don’t have much to complain about so far, just like with everything that is new, it takes a little getting used to.
you know what this reminds me of? How facebook keeps changing their layout like every 2 days. Everytime they do it its so confusing and everyone hates it, but let’s be honest here, it takes a couple of days at most to get used to it to the point where you can’t even remember how the old one looked.

overall, i like it, just needs some getting used to.

Well i figured out where mine are coming from. Are you on TNC? I havent been there on ages and now everything is all linked up there showing in my SON pm’s

Sites not bad but I hope it will progress…but anyways can you guys fix: The fact that it says the date of the post instead of sayin Yesturday, Today when possible…

Hey Bing

My account from NYspeed (Trev_N) got used instead of my SON240 account (sidewayz240). If you could switch that up so im registered under sidewayz240 again when you have a spare minute, thatd be great.
I would pm you this but all my messages got transferred over accounts as well and I’m way over the message limit lol. Thanks!

Please open a helpdesk ticket for this and I will work on it tomorrow for you.

Mike

Will do, thanks Mike.

will itrader stats make it over?..

yeah it’ll be another week or so… it will all merge… trust me, that as an important sticking point for me.

yea im on tnc but like you i havnt been on there since that meet with the idiot in the 300zx at yorkdale! lol
i dont know just hope its not gonna be an every day thing with the spam!

How do we edit our posts? And everything looks good except too much white as said above.

Well, at first I didn’t like it. But now that ive explored, new son is pretty neat.

I dont mind the white and blue, makes it look clean.

I agree with the person who suggested that people have which site they are from.