Upstairs remodel project

Nice job :tup:

I don’t have a solid number, but carpet was about $1500 plus the underlayment, plus insulation, plus drywall, bathroom stuff wasn’t cheap (another $2000), the doors between the 4-6 panel doors and the closet doors were about another $1000. Then the windows roofing, siding, plywood, studs for reframing, electrical, etc etc… I am probably about 10-15k deep on the remodel.

X…

i will try not to upper deck this toilet on DND

Great work… thanks.

Awesome job, I hate doing it but its so great to sit back and look at it when its finished ya know. Actually sometimes I get an itch and wanna rip some walls down or build some walls. I love house shit.

Nice work man!

Super nice! It is almost identical to what me, my Uncle and my Grandpa did to my parents old place. We only did a half bath though, no shower. Now I need to get off my ass and transform my attic into living space.

Great work.

Did you need town approval to add the “second peak?”

Xander, terrific work, I like your thorough approach.

Thanks for the compliments guys! It was a lot of work, especially since I went from one house remodel to the next. I think it’s time for me to focus on cars again!

x…

I bet you get way more return on the 20K invested up there then if you had spent it on car mods.

Damn, really nice work! Can I call you when I’m dry walling my house?