*Urgent, Car won’t start, nothing

Hey guys, I need some help diagonosing a problem, Nissan 240sx 91 Fastback Here my story,

After filling my car with gas, I get back in my car press my safety defog switch, hold down the clutch and I tried to start my car and all I hear is “Click” coming from the starter. I had no choice but to push start it home from the gas station.

Since it’s a “Click” sound, I thought it might be the battery not giving enough juice to the starter. So I charge the battery overnight and put the battery back in and still nothing from the starter.

So, I thought the started died, so I replaced the starter with a brand new one, hoping that it solved my problem. I press my safety defog button and hear these clicking noises in my dash (maybe a relay?), and held down the clutch and try to start and nothing.

And more crazy electrical things start happening, none of my electricals are working, front lights, my electrical seat belt, brakes lights. The only thing working was my interior ceiling light and my clock, but when I turn the key to start position it turns off.

I thought it was battery related problem, but I tested out my battery and its in working order.

Any help will be much appreciated, since its my only car to work and school

alt fuse 75A

Ill take a look at that first thing in the morning, i hope thats the problem

thx

i just check the alt fuse and its seems to be ok, its not pop or anything its just that the coil is black? replace it?

check the power cable to the starter and also check the ground cables.

I’d say double-check your battery terminal connections and grounding, and then the rest of your fuses perhaps.

Good luck.

get a hammer out and hit the starter a few times, probally a dead spot in the starter by what your describing.

im 100% positive its not my starter, im leaning towards the electrical problems in the engine bay, ill focus more on that direction and see where it goes.

is it lowered? if so check the driverside wheel well, for inner fender liner/harness damage…

its not lowered, check the wheel well, no signs of damage at all