US car?? someone grab this.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1165838&adid=4763331

hub caps, no DTRL’s, “no rust”

seems like a case of, dealer has sick car and dont have a clue that its worth double the asking price.

this car looks nice from the pic, may be worth a look.

that cars been in the trader for at least 2 weeks now… maybe 3

Being sold “as is” …Anybody know what it needs to certify? I assume that has a lot to do with the asking price. Also, you’d be surprised at what used car dealers refer to as “NO rust”

Well, I’m sure some people already checked it out that wanted to buy a 240 in the last couple of weeks. If it was in mint condition, I’m sure they would have picked it up.

There has to be something up with that car if they are only asking 2900 for it and selling it “as-is”.

if the dealership is on or near Keele, just stay away from it. Before I even clicked that link I knew it was gonna be on Keele just from what you guys were saying… :slight_smile:

ummmm 2900 for a 15 year old car is rediculous.

i got my last MINT s13 from a toyota dealer for 300$ because it was worthless to them.

then i sold it to andrew stripped for a set of te37’s.

i say keep looking

that might be true… but 240’s have gone up in price in the last couple of years…

Also, there’s tons of old cars that are still worth plenty (at least acording to autotrader prices). For example, the 1994 Civic LX we have at home can still be sold for 2500 bucks or more… go figure…

Says Coupe, but looks like a Hatch to me!

I posted that car to ask about it alreadY: http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8572&start=60

The ad used to say it’s certified anc omes with a warrany last week I guess they changed it…

the playboy bunny sticker on the headlight cover and the red seatcovers add to the value

Heh,

If it’s no longer certified and they won’t warranty it anymore …

It must be a great deal!!!

Hero cars on the internet get like a 200% markup.

It’s amazing what some people are willing to pay

That one has been there for a long time…gotta be something wrong with it…

well dealers dont usually leave cars as is… since they got the hook ups to cheaper prices i doubt they wuld not sell it etest/certify if it isnt costly to fix…

It’s funny u guys put this up cuz i drove from woodstock to North York just to look at this car cuz i couldnt believe the price and…

Well the outside body is in good condition but underneath it’s mostly rusted, it don’t look too good. The previous owner switched the stock seats to those gay ass Canadian tire seats ( the ones that say NOS on it in big letter several times). It’s got an engine start button, and some blue lights on the dash, very tacky! The complete radio console was taken out of the car and i mentioned that to the salesman and he said not to worry cuz they would put it back if i bought it(???)Seat rails are all rusted to shit and i wouldn’t be suprised if it’s completely rusted under the carpet. Rear Hatch doesnt even close, i tried to shut it several times and nothing worked.
It looked like someone recently cleaned the engine bay, it didn’t look too bad. Brakes were rusted, rotors, calipers, etc so i have no idea how this thing would pass safety. I was very disappointed with the condition of the car and the salesperson was horrible and very sketchy. If ya ask me, after checking out the car the price is way too high.