Useful 300ZX parts you know of.

Simple question which is proving hard to solve online. Basically off a 93 na auto 300zx what parts are useful to someone with a 92 manual 240sx. So far I know of:
-Maf n62
-300zx fuel filter
-5 bolt setup
-full brake setup
-diff and drive shafts

that’s is all I can find online? does anyone know if parts like fuel pump will work and if they flow better, or injectors, rad, washer fluid tank, anything? Thanks.

No help?

u wanna sell the seats

It’s not my car but the front seats are sold, back are still there tho black leathers good shape.

i’m sorry but all these people saying a 300zx fuel filter is better than a 240sx filter needs to lay off the crack. a fuel filter is a bloody fuel filter people!

Read a book… crack will fry your mind… not all parts are created equal.

The injectors are useless as they are smaller then the ka ones iirc, the injector seals are interchangeable from some 300zx models.
The tranny is useful with an adapter kit.
Tires and rims.
The fuel filter works but isn’t an upgrade over stock.
All I can think of off the top of my head on a Friday.

the 300zx fuel filter is only better than the 240sx one because for some reason its actually a little cheaper haha

and its bigger. bigger is better.

u can use the rear z32 na hubs for 5lug… the fronts are no dice. turbo rear 5lug are no dice either i believe.

nothing else? I thought there was a long list of parts, But I guess I was wrong. Just brakes and rear hubs and bmc. everything else is a no go basically? WOW

this may sound like a lot of work but i bet you could find a few more parts that might work if you compare performance specs (and any critical dimensions etc that apply) between the same parts in both fsms. might just need a bit of fab work to adapt it on your '92.

why not pick up some stuff and see how well it fits… most of the time this is how people find out what works and what doesn’t.

I would love to try anything since this stuff will be free I just have to pull it from the car, But I’m in school in Thunder Bay right now and have very limited amount of time to pull these parts next weekend so just wanted a bit of a heads up plus it’s always good to have a nice list on this website of parts that are cross chassis compatible and upgrades.