V1 Crew: settings for highway drive?

just got a V1 on loan from the more than generous Misteroman$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and i have no idea how to set it up

i downloaded the pdf manual from their website, but im hoping for some tips from more experienced users

little L is all you’ll need, press and hold the big button until it cycles to the “half” L

A all the time!

i dont let no computer do any “filtering” for me

fuck A.

little L for the win.

There isn’t any setting up. Make sure the detector, obv, has unobstructed view fwd and rear. The two knobs are just volume and muted volume.

I used to have mine while in Barfalo set to Little L, but have since switched to the advanced logic (Big L) due to differences in SC and because I am a baller and don’t like little shit.

i just A all the time… i want to know everywhere the radar is coming from… especially if there are false ones cause usualy on the thru way the troopers hide behind the false ones so yeah i just like to know all of them

Full logic mode with X band disabled for me. I used to dick around switching modes in different areas but you dont miss anything.

little L is the way to go

:word: me too. Big L all the time, I can’t stand the A.

k whats the differences?

LOL I have no idea what you guys are talking about an it’s my detector.I just plugged it in and went.Had no clue there were different settings on it.
LMK which I shuld use around here for normal driving.
D

It filters what beeps at you for the most part, If you want the thing to beep everytime you pass an automatic door, leave it on A.