V8less's Sport Compact Challenge Sept. 17th.

So lets all meet up first and cruise to the event together, so that we can all get a spot in the pits together.

How about we all meet at: Gateway Park (Oil Rig south of Edmonton) at 9:00am!

Registration starts at 9:30am, but there is ALWAYS a huge ass lineup at the gates to register, so lets get there earlier.

Who’s down?

I can meet there but I need some directions cause I’m coming from Wainwright (2 hours east). So if you could give me some directions to go from highway 14 that’d be cool. And maybe bring some NECC decals so I can throw them on my car too.

I’m there but in the Subaru.

It’s Highway 2. All you have to do is enter the city anywhere on thes outhside, 23rd ave or 34ave, or even come in on Whitemud (which will probably be easier for you), and then head south on Calgary Trail. That turns into Highway 2. Just keep going south, and the oil rig will be on your left hand side once you leave the city. Stay in the left lane and merge off into that park.

Yup take Highway 14 past Sherwood Park, when it starts to hook north, look for the Whitemud. Take it West until Calgary Trail South and follow it until the oil derrick.

Yeah I’ll be going what time are we gonna meet up at the Oil Derek? 8am that would sould good to me.

The gates don’t open til 9:30, so I wrote in the above post that we would meet at 9:00am.

Oh I didn’t see that ooppss :drinkers: . But if there is ALWAYS a huge ass line if we meet up at 9am by the time we get going it will be 930, but hey I’m down if that’s the consensus with every one.

I like the 9 oçlock idea cuz I’m gonna have to leave wainwright at like 6:30 just make it for that.

Ouch. That sucks.

Ya, around 9, cause the lineup usually starts around 9:30, so if we leave shortly after 9, we should be “alright”.

Cool, so how does the parking work? cuz I have a friend travelling with me but hes driving his JDM CRX.

SWEET

I will be there.

Still have not decided on auto-xing or dragging

You pretty much just part where ever.

WOW

What a fun day.

Good to see everyone out and hope a few of our members get their cars running again soon.

How was it?

It was a good day, but I’m a little concerned why my car is not breaking 15’s!!!
I should be running low 14’s Oh vell I have guys on Vboard pondering over this and the only other true power test will be comming up next Saturday at Apex then I guess I will actually see what’s goin on, if anything.

i should be running in time for the dyno

Yay I won Best Nissan in the show n shine, but I don’t think a lot of people entered. I should have raced just to see what I could do. Ah well, there will be more opportunities for that 8)

WOOT

13.525 at 104.52MPH.

with my worst 60 foot for a run under 13.7 at 2.198/60feet

Here is to the fastest SR in Edmonton that i know of
:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

EDIT: please correct me if i am wrong

Haha, go Rob! :E