V8less's Sport Compact Challenge Sept. 17th.

Ya, I’ll likely do that and then check the oil in the pan too.

I haven’t even had time to check the spark plugs either. I should do that.

I think either way I’ll do a build. lol

Bah… its just money, eh Aaron? :chin:

Bah… its just money, eh Aaron? :chin:[/quote]

Hahha, hardly.

Actually, I think the rings are cooked too (aside from this other problem, if I was going to do those, everything would be apart anyway, so I may as well suck it up and do it right.

Must be nice to be a millionaire!!

scott Heart SR20det…

:frowning: i want one… sigh

It must. And if I was one, I sure as hell wouldn’t be driving a 240 lol. No offence, but a nicely done up 911 turbo would be in my dreams. :smiley:

if i was a millionare id still have a really nice skyline… but i would probly pay someone off to drive an R34 :S

I don’t think that given a million dollars most people would have a Nissan at the top of the list. :smiley:

I think I’d be looking at a Saleen S7 or a used McLaren (if it was $1M USD). Perhaps a Porsche Carerra GT.

Only a million dollars? I wouldn’t be dumping the majority of that on a car that’s for sure.

with a million dollars i would be quite satisfied with an m45 and a nice shack in the country!

Well, call me a nerd, but a Skyline would be at the top of my list. A really fast one that is.

Sorry - I assumed the million was just for the car. I’d be perfectly happy with an '06 Corvette z06. :smiley: