vacuum line/nipple block offs. where to get them

do they sell packs of like a billion at autozone or napa, or should i try harbor freight?

pepboys has them… but in small overpriced packages…

let me know you size, i might be able to help.

Any local auto parts store will have them. The HELP brand is one. A half dozen caps for $3-6 probably.

assorted. i need to block off some shit that was removed and not blocked off properly on the mustang.

if its a boosted car i would braze something on there personally… or remove teh nipple if its threadded and replace with a screw then grind the screwhead down

I will get a hand full for you.

i bet you would…

the nipple will be fine. if a vac line stays on there, so will a vac nipple.

lol. My nipple caps have been fine so far, at 24#s. :gotme:

yea the ones at pepboys/autozone are an assortment of sizes. I wouldn’t want to just stick one on a boosted car. I use a hose clamp on the plug to hold it on tighter.

really? cuz i had those pop off my tib a whole bunch under ~20psi of boost i eventually just unscrewed it and plugged the hole… but i probably could have gotten away with a zip tie. but i twas annoying and i didnt need the extra port

you NEED to put a little zip tie on them, or some GOOP.

need is a relative term. john, my dick… err turbo is bigger then yours and my nipple clamps stay on.

throw a little RTV on there if you’re feeling froggy.

valu also sells silicone ones that tend to last longer and they are way cheaper

now thats what i was looking for.

thanks don

word to your moms

OT- But YOU got a mustang??? (whats this world coming to?!!)

LOL he said nipple

ya the HELP/doorman are a normal little tube piece with a molded cap. crack after time.

I know the previous owner. Its a Nice fucking car (Ill omit details unless zerodaze says otherwise)