valentine v1 keeps going off for no reason?

Bought a second valentine v1 as a back up/for another car and I hooked it up and this one wont stop going off… ive changed the settings on it and typed the serial into there website and no upgrade is available for it so idk wtf to do now? Is there a way to reset this thing?

it goes from 1 cop to like 8 and then back and fourth.

Give this a go.

III. How to reinstate Factory Default settings.

• Note for V1s with software version 3.891 and higher allow the user to reset all feature programming to factory defaults during the display of the software version. Press and hold the Control Knob until the Front Arrow is illuminated to return all programming features to the factory default.
  • Press and immediately release the Control Knob to exit software-version display.

If it doesnt work unit might be shot, I had an old passpord that would randomly go off.

ill give it a shot, if its shot, suumm1 on the niskylot is getting punched in the face lol.

In the s2000 I have an iPhone mount on my dash, and the radar between the seats on the roll cage. It goes off every time my screen lights up, I get a text, etc. they are not perfectly in line but they are close, and for whatever reason my iPhone sets off the laser tone

this isnt in a new BMW or Audi or merc or something like that is it ? the sensors that sense traffic coming up on you or the ones that alert to slowing cars or the backup sensors make my valentine go bananas . Every one I pass a new one of those cars it happens.

nah, a civic.