Vegas Baby, Vegas!!

Come down those days and we’ll do it up like Ange was a figment of your imagination.:mamoru:

Freemont sucks! downtown Vegas is old and boring. You gotta stay on the strip esp. if its your first time.

I’ll be there in July for my cousins bachelor party.

the strip is nothing mroe then a disney ride. Its fun to look at all the pretty lights, but is overrated for anyone above the age of …22. IMO. Its cool for what it is, but after a few trips I got bored with it. :gotme:

If you want to party with interesting people, get off the strip.
If you want to see famous people & stage shows, stay on the strip.

I guess if you’re not into shopping, great food, nice cars, incredible pools, tons of eye candy, and some of the hottest clubs/bars in the world then you should def. stay off the strip and head downtown :picard:

GO SEE ZUMANITY (NY, NY) and REVOLUTION (Mirage) best shows i’ve ever seen.

Plus, Matt, if you’re lucky enough to take a girl to Zumanity, you’ll be guaranteed to get laid within 10mins of leaving the show. GUARANTEED I tell ya!

bump for JUNE 16th

^

took a picture of Matt at Tryst lastnight. YOU GO BUD! JoesTypeS is in the orange/melon shirt in the back.

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Loves_Dancing.jpg

(ignore the date stamp, i can’t figure out my camera date settings.)

:lol:

looks about right

I’m in the LV airport waiting to home. It was 10fucking9 yesterday and sucked going outside. I wish I saw this earlier, I’d recommend you going to the Andretti school at the Vegas Speedway. I took their open wheel “Indy” car around the track for 6 laps at 150. Sweet as hell. I just wish I could have opened it up more.

:mamoru:

(Explanation will come soon)

JetBlue can DIAF.

Sunday they canceled my flight for today at 8AM. I got on the next flight at 3:15 that put me in Vegas at 9:40PM but I had to take a plane to JFK first and then from there to Vegas. At 2:50PM, there is an announcement at my gate that the plane is delayed 1.5 hours and I wouldn’t be getting into JFK until 6:20PM which is when my plane would take off for Vegas. The next flight the next day was booked full so I would have gotten there at 10PM tomorrow. I canceled my trip, I am going to plan a personal trip at the end of the summer. If anyone is down for going for a few days, let me know and we’ll set something up.

EDIT - on top of that, my boss is LIVID that I didn’t end up going and that I took matters into my own hands to reschedule my flight rather than going through the travel agency even though I paid for the tickets with my own CC. So here I am thinking I am doing the right thing and I get shit on for it.

I’ll walk to the end of my street and take a picture of the valley for you. Its too hot out right now anyway.

WAIT! So you’re NOT in vegas? Who did i take a picture of then?

pussy.

That blows. At least you didn’t get stuck in JFK.