Vehicle Inspection Report Notice BS

cough bullshit cough

I didnt get through yet, that was just my buddys advice to change the rear pads incase they say they are infact not safe and take my plates off the car. To be honest I dont know, but at this point I wouldnt want to say anything about bumping the date since they might think something was bad or I was trying to hide something. I got nothing to hide, plus I have a DD.

More than 8mm of pad material will pass a safety.

http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/english/elaws_statutes_90h08_e.htm#BK144
read section 82
what did the officer find wrong with the vehicle which required further inspection?
btw your name is “same”?

He asked if I think my exhaust would pass a safety check and I said YES. I just called Halton Region Police regarding the fact that he should have checked my car briefly himself according to the HTA. They said that if he feels there is a need to get my car inspected then thats it.

that sucks dude i hope your car doesn’t get taken from you and get crushed, where did this happen?

LOL!!! They can’t do that, if it fails they take off the plates. So then i gotta get it towed home or to a shop to get a safety done and get new plates. Happenned in Burlington, I was travelling north on Walkers Line right near the cop station.

Just get a proper exhaust for the inspection, and make sure everythign like emissions stuff is hooked up and youll be fine. Swap or not from everything looks safe and proper your going to be fine. I got one of those with I had my GSR Civic coupe, but the cop ripped it up after we both stopped arguing lol… to this day when that cop see me he comes by to say hello and chit chat for a while!

Junior your illmatic

I went to do the inspection today. MTO guy checked my signals, wipers, windsheild wiper fluid, then told me to pop the hood, and I quote “MAN THIS THING IS FUCKING MINT, I dunno why you got sent here.” Checked the steering, tires, exhaust, suspension, seat belts and says “well you passed, congratulations you have a beautiful car.”

What a fuckin waste of time. Like I said before that low life cop just pulled me over for that fact of being prejudice against modified cars. 95% of the vehicles there were commercial vehicles. The rest were rusted ass pieces of shit and then my car. I hate cops.

you smelt that to eh, LOL

on a second note congrats on the pass. i know it was bull shit but still

good job on the pass
keep the papers for it in the car and pull it out if you ever get pulled over again

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

also think this guy is full of shit
lol like you saying that is gonna make any of us sell our cars and drive shitboxes like c230s
lmfao