Vending, good business idea or no?

Highlighted is absolutely NOT true, The precious metal business that is my main carreer has capabilities to make OVER a million dollars a year PROFIT so why doesnt everyone do THAT? Becuase they dont have the capital too… Theres always reasons why everyone doesnt do shit, ALOT of people dont LIKE to be business owners, they like having a boss and feeling “secure” with there weekly pay check.

LOL, I used to work for Bj’s a LONG LONG time ago, they are not REALLY wholesale, they just sell in bulk and slightly reduce the price for buying such large quantity, I have a distributer already where I can get the cans for $1 a peice.

The red bull machines are def NOT $1k NEW as I dont think ANY vending machine is “NEW”

The main way to be successful in the VENDING business is to have a PRIME location for your vending machine and have good product IN that prime location, not many people have this. Red bull in a GYM is fucking flawless as they go hand in hand with eachother… I could see snickers and m&ms in a gym not doing so well as they are pretty much OPPOSITE but the redbull seems like a legit gig…

idk, just brain storming at this point.