Vending, good business idea or no?

Highlighted is absolutely NOT true, The precious metal business that is my main carreer has capabilities to make OVER a million dollars a year PROFIT so why doesnt everyone do THAT? Becuase they dont have the capital too… Theres always reasons why everyone doesnt do shit, ALOT of people dont LIKE to be business owners, they like having a boss and feeling “secure” with there weekly pay check.

LOL, I used to work for Bj’s a LONG LONG time ago, they are not REALLY wholesale, they just sell in bulk and slightly reduce the price for buying such large quantity, I have a distributer already where I can get the cans for $1 a peice.

The red bull machines are def NOT $1k NEW as I dont think ANY vending machine is “NEW”

The main way to be successful in the VENDING business is to have a PRIME location for your vending machine and have good product IN that prime location, not many people have this. Red bull in a GYM is fucking flawless as they go hand in hand with eachother… I could see snickers and m&ms in a gym not doing so well as they are pretty much OPPOSITE but the redbull seems like a legit gig…

idk, just brain storming at this point.

No $hit… Made my head hurt.

Things got complicated quick, I was like “yeah buddy go for it” but by page 2 a lemonade stand was starting to look real good again.

Dave I think the main point people are trying to make is it is a great idea. But it’s not gonna be as cut and dry as your making it in all aspects.

See below video

40 x 365= 14,600

just wanted to clarify

alot of gyms and bars dont have redbull machines for a reason, i talked to a local gym owner and a bar owner and they dont want it in their places cause of how wired they can react with ppl. even tho gyms sell other types of energy-fitness drinks, they dont wana concentrate on just redbull alone. but i do agree it would be a great idea if they will take ur offer no doubt!

There’s more to this than you think bro. Vending machines have been around for how long? If the money was that easy everyone would be doing it and making bank.

For a measly $8G start-up you’re telling me you can make literally 10X that in one year?! Not happening. There is more overhead in those machines than you think, including rent, insurance, maintenance, and unless your stocking them yourself, stocking fees.

Plus you’re not getting those cans for $1 a piece from any wholesaler that I know.

Correct, times 6 machines lol.

Normal venders dont have Prime locations like my idea and to be honest, the gym prolly WONT end up letting me, but if they do/did I WOULD be making bank… Looked into it today and there is no insurance you can get for the machines and I’ve already talked to a redbull distributer and CAN get them for $1 a peice thats why I SAID $1 a peice lol.

I apprechiate the input and the support!

Oh well then that is a good start.

In terms of insurance, i’m not talking insurance on the machines, im talking liability insurance for the “business”. Someone cuts their hand on the machine or trips, falls, hits their head on it, guess who’s paying their medical bills or more?

There are umbrella liability plans out there to cover you in the event something like that happens no matter what the business is. You NEED it before you even think of starting.

My bad man, my math was fucked up lol. I got the cans/dollars mixed up and did 20 x 365 and forgot to double it again for the $2/can, not $1/can.

But, I did tell you your merchandise expense if you can get the cans for $1/can lol.

I love a sucessful vending idea…but research it solidly…
google : Jack Baumann and / or Creative Concepts Vending for fun…

also

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/redbull.aspx

And what size cans for $1 ? This is important.

That said, I am all for you moving forward. You cant hit the hoop if ya dont take enough shots.

I think we all want him to succeed.

But looking at the initial numbers and business plan, he’s taking a single shot at the foul line and looking to go nothing but net.

At the opposing hoop- thrown backwards and between the legs.

I’m going to put a vending machine in the williams parking lot of hvcc and sell nothing but straight-through mufflers and HID’s.

Do it.

Id like to see how it turns out, im amazed on how many kids i see at PF drinking energy drinks, i stick with water myself.

I buy energy drinks at Dollar Tree all the time. Im sure you could buy a ton of them and sell them for $2 each and pickup a few used soda machines on craigslist or get them at an auction from a place going out of business.

Theres some potential there I suppose but like previously mentioned you need to work out some of the details first like renting space/sales cut, distribution, stocking, etc.

Your idea could potentially be very successful if A.) You have the time with your other business to do the restocking yourself B.) You can get a good location like your talking about at a good price. You might have better luck trying to work something out with a mom and pop type gym where the owners make the decission about whether or not you can put your machines in.

To be honest, a redbull is the LAST thing that I would buy before working out. Shit, Id buy a muscle milk before a redbull for a pre-workout drink.

I always drink an energy drink on the way to the gym. It seems to work for me and I need something to give me energy since I go right after work and Im usually half beat at that point.

Just take 2000mg worth of b-vitamins and eat a pound of sugar and you’ll feel the same effect.