Vending, good business idea or no?

Dude, I was just there, she showed me what they used to sell, theyve had weeks where theyve sold over 300 of them in a week WHEN they were THAT price… I am an extreme gym rat and am there all the time, I RARELY EVER see anyone with there own drinks actually which DOES surprise me… Another thing is that these numbers ARE only an estimate and I have an entirely seperate business that I do VERY well with, money makes money and I’d rather use my money then let it sit, as long as I make a profit im happy.

BTW, Im not a big bar guy nor do I drink, but I think local bars/clubs charge $7-9 for a red bull and make a killing from what I hear.

Im not trying to sound like a hardass man, I apprechiate the feedback im just playing devils advocate.

What they USED to sell isn’t the same as how they will sell now. That’s like saying x stock used to sell for 90 dollars a share. Is it helpful? Maybe, but not if it sells for $20 now and is still falling.

If you have enough data showing that there is profit to be made, then go for it. I just can’t see it really happening.

Bars are fun. You can dance.

I like to drink.

I feel like you always make threads then hate on what everyone says in them haha. :wink:

Dude if you can get them half priced them buy them. If this idea fails, resell them and recover your money. Seems like you’ve already made up your mind anyways.

Do I think you’ll make some money? Yeah. As much as your expecting? Probably not, but money is money.

Like I said, im playing Devils advocate, maybe if I debate enough everyone will agree with me and make me feel good about my purchase lol… Im gonna see if I can 100% set them u at the gym locations, if I can I probably WILL do it.

Bars are actually GREAT money, but alot of problems and problems I wouldnt wanna deal with.

if your serious , my wife and i are starting suttin new in the area . turbo trav is , ohnopopo and some others are jumping on board with me on this ., basicall your a telecomunications middle man . yes its legit and ya stand to make a lot of money if done right , im having a meating at my place tonight att 8.30 on it if ya want in ill p/m ya my number and come listen to it , as of now all it costs ya is 45 mins of your time .

John’s running pyramid scams at his place now? :rofl

whats the business called john

:rofl :rofl :rofl

sounds like it.

And god damnit Dave, stop fucking posting shit in classifieds.

If you sell 20 cans a day at $2 profit per can thats $1200 a month. Where are you getting $7200 from? Also what fees will you owe to the gym? Theyre going to want their cut.

Six machines.

Got em

one thing you didnt talk about… who is going to go every day to check the machine? Top them off? refill them? See if some roid rager punchisized its face and you need to repair it? If your going to do it, it will get old quick I would have to assume. 6 trips across the cap region, with a bimmer full of red bulls? I dont see a truck or suv, or box truck in your car collection. Who will pick up the rebulls from the wholesaler? will they deliver them to your house? Do you have storage? How much is delivery fees?

it sounds simple, but there is alot to keeping up on it. PJB is a seasoned delivery man, he might be game to help and partner with you?!

If you can get the machines cheap and work out a deal with the owner of PF before hand go for it. It seems as though you cant lose if you can get the redbulls that cheap

Ah ok, dont know how I missed that.

It could definetly work, give it a shot. Even after taxes, expenses, fees to the gyms owner, etc. you could probably still make a nice profit while doing pretty minimal work.

You aren’t looking at all the angles of this… It’s not just walk in drop machine down. Theres a bunch of legal shit involved.

$1,200 x 6 machines

Yea I mean its a pretty normal idea he has as long as there are no stipulations on PF’s side that wont allow them to sell redbull