Verizon FTL

i have no service, people said they tried to call me and it says “Sorry, all circuits are busy now, try your call again later.”

:wtf

i called my gf and a few other people with verizon and it says the sameshit. WTF?:banghead

nm they work now.

It’s them aliens, man.

:number1

:ohsnap

thats what i was thinkin… my phone turned off too… and my gfs is off too… fuck them aliens… lets blow 'em up

had the same problem…

I’ve had VZ for 4 years, just got out recently for AT&T.

So far I’m glad I did.

Verizon has one good quality. Unmatched coverage and service dependability.

Evidently, not yesterday it didn’t. lol.

I have used Sprint for 5 years…never have any issues. I hit ‘spots’ of deadness but overall when I needed my phone, it worked.

Verizon spends the most on their network, that’s why they have the best coverage.

ATT FTW!

I don’t know how this is possible when everyone and there mother has said the exact opposite of you, do you not travel at all? Of course there is going to be good service in and around Albany for even the worst providers.

I had my ATT personal phone, and a work Verizon phone. I traveled all over NY and VT for work, and the verizon had less coverage overall. The ONLY saving grace it had, was traveling up 87 north of lake george, my att phone would only have about a 15 min window of service from just a bit north of lake george, to just south of plattsburg, while I only had a few 10-15 min dead spots with the verizon phone

I had ATT for the last 7 years, Verizon for almost a year now - I’ll notice Verizon will get a better signal in some places, but I was rarely without any coverage using ATT either.

Going through VT to NH I had very little to no service at all with my Verizon phone, though neither did my GF with her ATT phone. Lots of spots out there that just didn’t have any service at all.

From all I have seen ATT and Verizon are pretty equal with one having service in some places the other wont but thats a rare occurance, usually they have almost identical service. Only speaking for the general NY area though, I haven’t compared them anywhere else really.

Ive got Nextel and it kinda sucks but I cant beat 800 minutes with free nights and weekends for $32.99 a month.

Add to that the discount my mom got me thru her work that takes a percentage (might be 22%) off the bill. My phone is in her name because I didnt have credit when I got a phone and Id have to put a $100 deposit down for a year or something like that.