Verizon Wireless

x2 FOR SURE. This fucking phone is GARBAGE… they tried saying it need a software update, the wife and I both got it… still dont work for shit.

been with them since bell atlantic too… no complaints. had to get 4 replacements on my last phone and they took care of it well everytime. two of them were refurbished but they looked as if they were factory mint… the1slor/t is full of shit and a cry baby.

Wish i still had verizon… company phone is T-Mobile

Verizon here for about 12 years, had an old bag phone, then the brick. Coverage can’t be beat and they recently bought out alltel lol.

I have an AT&T aircard and a verizon dataplan on my 8600, even on 2g network I get 100+kps with verizon and 300kps on 3g. With AT&T I get 10kps on 2g and even though they advertise 5mb dl on 3g I’ve never seen more than 120kps dl with 98% signal on 3g network in the middle of Oakland.

ATT FTL

suck my cock!

every time we got a replacement voyager for my girlfriend the fucking buttons were loose and falling out. went thru 7 refurbished ones before they gave us a brand new one

yeah im with jeff on this one. i had 5 refurbished krazor’s in 5 months. 4 of the 5 would just stop working. the buttons would stop and the only one that would work was the power button. i could answer the phone because i didnt have to touch a button but couldnt call anyone because i actually had to touch soemthing. finally got a new version no charge though.

I hate Verizon

Ive had verizon for about 11 years now, no real complaints. Just hate you cant get a new phone besides the new every two. But most companies are like that. Great coverage

i have had it for 9 yrs, love it. enrolled in the merit (now vip ) program and was able to get a phone every yr… but now every two yrs i get like 170-200 off a new phone