Verizon

I’m on my 6th Chocolate.

My bill for 900 Minutes, and unlimited text/pix/flix is no less than $100 every month.

I get service everywhere though, except for a select few deadzones.

Trust me Nick, the part I’m most sad about is that this means no more Sony. Don’t make me feel worse than I do. I’m having a very hard time with that part.

Get over it. Its a phone. I have verizon and have no problems at all. I dont need 1000 different features. a camera, i have a dslr, internet, i have a vaio, music i have an ipod. thats just my opinon. my bill is around 60-70 bucks a month. I have insurance so if i have any problems i just get a new phone. No complaints here…

Bite your tongue it’s just a phone. :tong

Nah, I’m really happy with my new phone. It’s a good fit for me.

:confused

Didn’t read any of this thread… but here goes.

Verizon is more geared towards the business consumer. Yes, they have some fun phones like the chocolate, enV2 and Voyager, but they are primarily concerned with the people who are going to spend the most. Secondly, they want people with good credit who want neat phones. They definitely have the best coverage in the most places. Most plans on all the big 3 carriers are the same, it just depends what you want to add on to them.

Yeah, I got the enV2 and it does all the shit I would want it to… I’m just more partial to Sony phones.