Vette Clutch Death

Yea, he thought he was doing a burn out…really, he was not. I mean in my time I have seen some people slip clutches but this guy just … i dont know

[y]bM3So0U1BMQ[/y]

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51391&highlight=CORVETTE+FAIL

this is pretty bad also

[y]SP3EIHp3AqE[/y]

wow at that second video, could have killed himself or those guys standing around.

The second video reminded me of another car like that going kaput.

Shit, that montage is gonna be 7 years old. it’s almost been 7 years since I first saw pro drifting in person. Fauck I"m old.

I wish I could remember more burn out fAil stuff. Plenty of classic ones in that montage. The Satsun 240z that does the donuts is LS powered with more torque than that car could ever need.

Fucking simpletons…

How does that happen though… I’m a newb.

wow thats really scary man

foot hard on gas and clutch instead of brake by accident

The second video is probably the best example. Too much friction generated from 627hp and whatever the torque is, being spun at 6800 rpm. Since the driver only had a partially engaged clutch, the pressure plate couldn’t clamp the clutch and flywheel fully to the input shaft. Since the torque and hp being generated from the crankshaft weren’t being transferred fully to the input shaft and wheels, the clutch was slipping and generating excessive heat. The heat and friction weakenend the metal from the pressure plate while the 68000rpms of torque shot the pressure plate like a gun.

Something along those lines. Engineers of son want to do a better explanation?

lmao… how…

bahahaha

what a tool.

so your telling me nobody could tell him to stop… great friends!!

I quite enjoyed that video, thanks !

They were all on the same wave length.

I read the text on the video. It’s not the tires you hear in a burn out. They don’t really squeal all that much. It’s the tires that you feel. You feel the back tires spinning, and you feel the lack of traction with the front locked up. Also, the clutch feels way different, would go to the floor without the resistance that a brake pedal has. I dunno how guys do this shit.

I’m not gonna insult the guy. I feel bad for him. He’s got a lifetime of world-wide embarassment under his belt. But goddamn, if you’re driving a 627hp car and you fauck up on the pedals like that. Maybe it was favour to everyone else on the road.

lol that 1st vid is great…stupid corvette owners

old

never knew a pressure plate could be a wmd! that guy could have lost his legs!