vette > m3?

so i finally get the vette out again this year and drive around last night. coming home off the 33 last night i see HID’s fly up on my ass when i was at the red light. i see the front end and the nice bimmer logo on the front hood. i smile to myself.
light turns green i goose it a little of the start, just go get out front and let him know i was willing to play. i see him get all ready to do a nice fly by … i down shift to 2nd ( yeah 2nd when 1st goes to 55 lol) when i’m tolling at about 40ish … shut down his momentum and pull away just as he get’s to my side door. let off the gas … let him catch up a little pull away hard … finallly decided uhhh … 50 was a little to fast over there for me and slowed back down to the posted limit of 45.
not sure if it was an m3 because when i finally braked to slow down he did a nice fly by.

ps - i love the new mods :slight_smile: … just wish i finished sooner

What are your new mods??? I think I raced you about this time last year…

about another 30 WHP na

and yeah you raced me last year before i did any mods it’s a touch faster now :wink:

i’ll snap a pic or 2 soon enough

Nice kill. You can take first all the way up to 55 with 3.42s?

damn where the fook have u been

technically 54 MPH with C5 gearing the C5 Zo6 is lower

well this dog walked along so i decided to start dicking it … spent a while doing that

nice kill :slight_smile: