Victorsmalls' 04 Grand Prix

dam taht should make that car scoot. good luck

I can’t remember, is the tranny already built?

Sounds fun!

good luck. will be a blast

Not built yet. It has a ZZP shift kit in it and I changed the fluid with Dex 6 every spring so I am hoping it holds up until next year then I will be getting a built trans.

It should make the car somewhat quick for how big it is. Looking forward to the USP showing up everyday now :slight_smile:

so i guess i need to step up my a game now i can’t loose to a grand prix lol

can’t wait to see it when its all together

Sounds awesome man. Ed’s turbo Wbody pulls like a freight train, so I’d imagine yours will be pretty stout when done. How much boost are you planning on running this year?

Are you planning on keeping the ported front manifold, or are you going to run a PLOG or something similar?

Regarding injectors- not sure what injector style you have- but if it’s Multec 2 like my Monte Carlo has, this link should help you alot:
http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/Injector_CONNECT.asp

Only game in town for Multec 2 to EV1 injector connector adapters- will save you the hassle of cutting and splicing your stock wiring harness.

I think Ed’s is light years past where mine will be but I think it will get up an go pretty good.

I am currently running a SS Plog up front and a ported rear manifold.

I ordered plug n play injector adapters from ZZP, but I should have researched that more. Those wireless ones you pointed out are tits.

Cool, good luck and keep us updated.

All gauges… still waiting on wideband.

As it sits today.

I pulled the ZZP DP and cross over today… love them broken xover bolts. :spank:

:likes:

sweet, should be sick when ur done buddy !

Intercooler in and most piping ran to the engine bay

Lookin’ good! Love that workspace too.

well that’s a change of plans, very nice!

I am hoping I get everything together so I can bring it back to the burgh for your party. :slight_smile:

Thanks Guff

We live in a townhouse out here now and I love having full use of the shop @ my work. The car hibernates there in the winters as well.

I figure if I am gonna keep it I had better do something with it :slight_smile:

did you have to do much, if any bumper trimming?

we’ll have to see what blows first, your transmission, or my new shortblock :smiley:

Not trimming on the actual bumper but I take an insane amount of material out of the black plastic part under the bumper. It will pretty much now just be used to mount the SE front (bottom of the bumper) to the perimeter.

I am already planning on a built trans, but hoping this one will last all of next year. I only put about 5k and year on it tops and don’t beat it out of the hole.

i hear ya… is it a 4t65e-hd now?

i dont see the problem beating it out of the hole though :smiley:

Just a 4T65e

Thinking about doing the HD upgrade before a built trans :dunno:

Turbo Tim @ ZZP was already asking me about this, lol