who thinks they went overboard with Classifieds?

I dunno, I don’t see the problem. Let people say whatever the fuck they want, just enforce it with bans.

Someone selling something could easily lie about something on the car like has it ever been tracked, or beat on, or whatever. Where in that case a friendly response from someone to question the flaw would be useful. That way the seller can’t hide it.

If somebody PM’s him and he doesn’t post the new info because it will hurt his sale; you know what they are going to do??? PM the moderator of the classifieds board, who then will PM the seller to ask his side of it, and have him edit the post and when he doesn’t edit the post, delete the post, and when the post gets deleted its a cat fight of bullshit of he-said she-said drama that was caused because the mod’s decided to not take their responsibility in babysitting each and every f/s thread to keep the classifieds forum at peace.

That clearly is much more babysitting than making sure a FS thread doesn’t go to 15 pages of bullshit fighting…[/quote]

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

When I start looking for an STi in late 2008, one of my biggest concerns will be how the car was treated. Interaction on the forum F/S ad, will tell me a lot, be it autocrossers that have seen the car in action, guys that have seen the car tracked to hell, etc.