Vinyl is SRS BZNS

:rofl

People work on eachothers cars for beer food and conversation all the time.

It’s not that big a deal

This is true. I do suspension tuning/work for beer and pizza. But I suck at arts and crafts and most anything creative.

You couldn’t tune/work your way out of a paper bag.

I expiremented with drugs in highschool arts and crafts is the only part of my brain that works

You couldnt file an insurance claim for your Jetta your way out of a paper bag.

I actually looked into it more. I’m fooked.

wish i had known this when i had my gsr :lol I took lksi out to dinner and a movie and he still bitched :Idiots

Well now you are yeah. Chicks. Never listenin to men, getting themselves in trouble.

hahaha yessss… drugs FTW

Did he put out?

Almost… I guess i didnt take him to a nice enough restaurant haha, I knew it would sound flamerish but thats what happened and he still bitched

dinner and a movie requires at least a hand job.

as long as your smart enough to buy a popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom and stick you dick in said hole. At first she’ll act shocked and maybe appaulled, but then she start stroking. All girls are dirty little sluts on the inside, and if they say they arent just slip and stick it in their ass once, cause taking it in the butt automatically makes them a slut.

If Taco Bell isnt nice enough, she isnt worth your time.

I avoid taco bell when im with girls.

I mean we all know that you don’t actually buy taco bell you only rent it for 20-30 minutes or so

hahaha… im in class and im having trouble not laughing

Bitches runnin’ wild man…

:ahh

Put me on a leash!

For real. Soon they’ll be asking to vote too. :crazy

Let me know if you need some new numbers and a name plate or anything