Viper Twin Turbo Builds.... x 3

Well FU and your little books too.

Updates:

Engine ready for a quick freshen up and install into the Orange beast…

Wiring Disasters are my life…

Working with a Pectel SQ-6 ECU, many of the same bells and whistles as the SQ-6M12, but designed for a wasted spark design on 8cyl+, no Autosport connectors, less logging and I/O options…

It would look pretty bad ass if the valve covers were painted the same orange as the car

That would be dope. I <3 working on vipers.

Thought about it… but this customer isnt paying for such items… so if he opens his wallet at a later date when I can actually BILL him… then :tup:

Do you have your own shop now?

Is this a local guy? I think know who’s car this is.

Still working out of my home shop for now and a warehouse in Tonawanda… But I think this last round builds is the last straw. Putting up a building ASAP, cant put the small ones on hold for the BIG ones like this that keep piling up anymore. I am still up in the air over buying a place vs. just putting one on the property that I have… so far putting one up seems to be the way to go. Everything I have looked at is either run down, or just configured poorly for what I want to do. Easier to start from scratch.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

technically it isnt the car that you think it is. I own them both at this point. What the future brings however…

Moar pics!

why are there no headers??

That is going to be twin turbo.

Technically the headers are underneath those silver heat shields. They are tubular w/merge even stock, so they fit the profile of a “header”, not a manifold… technically. However, as pointed out, that car among others will be Twin Turbo, so they will not get full-length headers. Full length pieces would have to be installed after the engine is installed anyways, you wouldn’t see them on the stand.

damn that must be a tight fit

Few updates…

Edited Out Proto Wiring, Redesigned For Production

Ugh fucking wiring.

that does not look fun

I’m hard. Pisses me off that you’ve got 2000HZ logging in your car and I’m sitting here working on the controller to a chemical plant at a fortune 500 company trying to get from 5 to 6hz data logging. :hang:

LUKE L looks at that and goes :tup:

I look at that and go :eek4:

LOL, this is only the beginning. I have to wire 2 more of these after. Thank fucking god that the other two arent M12’s though, and will only require tapping into the OEM harness rather than having to reconstruct the fucking thing or build it from scratch.

The things I do to myself. I am going to take up cutting… it would be less painful.

wow, what type of car is that? those frame rails look smooth…