voltron > bladez

how much power do you make on 16 psi. I assume the 600+ is on 22 pounds?

600+ on 16psi, 22 will be over 700rwhp

you’ve gotta remember that with onyx and i in the car, the car was well over 4000lbs! i have a ton of weight to move!

[quote=“bladez,post:22,topic:35896"”]

600+ on 16psi, 22 will be over 700rwhp

you’ve gotta remember that with onyx and i in the car, the car was well over 4000lbs! i have a ton of weight to move!

[/quote]

we gotta run from a dig… to like 130. curious on how i do with this motor setup, then im doing the lsx

I thought it was really cool that Chuck wanted to go from a dig. I never expected that.

Are you coming back out this year Turbo?

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:11,topic:35896"”]

awesome run guys, voltron was on 112 right?

[/quote]

Yessir I have the 112 unleaded we sell in the tank, but I’m not making use of it yet. I’m running the boost level, ignition timing, and air/fuel ratio that I ran on our customer Tom’s STi with this turbo on pump/meth. He only street drove and road raced his car so we never got to see what this tune would do at the track and we’ve all been curious for a while. I also figure I know this is totally safe so I’m leaving it there for a bit while I get used to driving the car and stop missing shift points etc.

I will turn the boost up some time soon once I run it at this boost level, so the gas is in there for whenever I decide I’m ready.

[/quote]

using Josh’s body weight as excuse is lame :tdown: So when do i get my ride ken?

Mike, have you mastered the 4-5 shift yet? It was always my slowest one :frowning:

No…if the video was posted you could see the huge flame I shot when I screwed it up running Bladez.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:24,topic:35896"”]

Are you coming back out this year Turbo?

[/quote]

naaa… since the clutch took out the crank, i had a big decision on what direction i wanted to go (another stocker, forged, stock stroke forged, stroker forged, etc etc etc), so on and so forth. i didnt feel like rushing it, and i was more concerned with school than the car. oh well :gotme: i guess i could have ran it into the ground, it was running pretty damned well when i pulled it to check

your car sounds like a beast though, can’t wait to get a run in next year! def would like to check it out sometime

WOW

Damn, now that would have been fun to watch! Good kill, Ken’s snake is no joke!

[quote=“choko,post:23,topic:35896"”]

we gotta run from a dig… to like 130. curious on how i do with this motor setup, then im doing the lsx

[/quote]

pointless, ken cant get traction untill mid/top of 3rd

Wow, I want to see vids!

[/quote]

2 tons to be exact…lol. Good to see/hear of 2 fast cars getting it on!

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:2,topic:35896"”]

You should also post “Voltron>Firehawk’s Transmission” lol.

[/quote]

:wiggle: I am surprised it lasted this long (repair in the process now)

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:25,topic:35896"”]

using Josh’s body weight as excuse is lame :tdown: So when do i get my ride ken?

[/quote]

his camera makes up the weight.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:2,topic:35896"”]

You should also post “Voltron>Firehawk’s Transmission” lol.

[/quote]

It was gonna happen sooner or later. I’ll be down for a re-match shortly.

haha you’re definitely right skrappar, my car needs a diet bad! still a good death though, its not everyday that i get to run a super fast car :slight_smile: it just gets me motivated/excuse now to finally put on a smaller pulley instead of the dinner plate i’m running now :lol:

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:25,topic:35896"”]

[/quote]

give me a call and we’ll go out for a cruise :hitit:

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:34,topic:35896"”]

It was gonna happen sooner or later. I’ll be down for a re-match shortly.

[/quote]

:tup:

VID!!!

Onyx is a failure…fucking gazelle.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:30,topic:35896"”]

pointless, ken cant get traction untill mid/top of 3rd

[/quote]

drop the 18’s and put a real tire on it…i’d say if choko’s car can run a 10.9 he’d have trouble also, but he’s got a tire on it. i know ken knows he needs some sticky small tires…do it!

negative! roll racing ftw