voltron > bladez

in for vids :tup:

my computer won’t let me compile my vids for some reason. it jsut crashes every time. i’ll have to put them on cd and run them to innovative tuning so mike can do it up with my crappy out of focus vids.

[quote=“somedude,post:42,topic:35896"”]

my computer won’t let me compile my vids for some reason. it jsut crashes every time. i’ll have to put them on cd and run them to innovative tuning so mike can do it up with my crappy out of focus vids.

[/quote]

bring them now!!

[quote=“ShiftDead,post:43,topic:35896"”]

bring them now!!

[/quote]

probably not even worth it, both of these cars run the train on the SHO big time, so the vids are probably from very far back lol

I heard the firehawk as been driving around the last few days, or did it break?

weres the vids

firehawk smoked his tranny going from a dig

what broke?

probably did in some synchros and most likely bent his shift fork… time for that viper spec chuck!

[quote=“psphinx81,post:48,topic:35896"”]

probably did in some synchros and most likely bent his shift fork… time for that viper spec chuck!

[/quote]

Nah no syncho or fork damage. Just the ever so popular stamped syncho keys. Seeing as I have it apart everything is getting upgraded. Maybe even the Viper output shaft

hey dont you have a newborn to tend to?

Well, when your speedshop is in your mom’s garage, it’s like a built-in babysitting service. :tup:

[quote=“J&J,post:49,topic:35896"”]

Nah no syncho or fork damage. Just the ever so popular stamped syncho keys. Seeing as I have it apart everything is getting upgraded. Maybe even the Viper output shaft

[/quote]

damn not to shabby :tup:

[quote=“brent_strong,post:51,topic:35896"”]

Well, when your speedshop is in your mom’s garage, it’s like a built-in babysitting service. :tup:

[/quote]

Hey fuck face I think you have some bad information. Why don’t you go back to jerking off the gay population in rochester

I’m going to name my first born son Voltron.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:44,topic:35896"”]

probably not even worth it, both of these cars run the train on the SHO big time, so the vids are probably from very far back lol

[/quote]

you would be suprised how far 400whp can go. could I keep up? hell no those cars are really fast. Now if my tranny didn’t let go durring the pull the video would have been awsome. blades walking past on the left and voltron sprinting away on the right.

in the first video you can see/hear mikes backfire and I let off because the firehawk broke and I didn’t know what was going on. the second one my tranny died.

i’ll bring the camera by innovative tomorrow so you can rip the video full quality. the video is pretty bad though.

wtf? u broke ur tranny again? i thought u just got that shit fixed :lol:

I can rip videos off of cameras too Alex.

Somedude!? Are you down now?? I just got up and running again lmao. Oh, the joy of fast family cars.

So there’s a chance I’ll get to see this??? Sweet!

sorry i didn’t make it down yesterday. If you are open today I can swing by with my camera if you have a firewire cable. I seem to have mispaced mine.