voltron > bladez

Thanks Alex!!! I put the vid on youtube after 4 tries saying youtube was too busy but it hasn’t been processed yet so I don’t have a link. Will post later…

Thank you Dozr and Newman for making my butt slamming from the PD a little easier. Long story short I got pulled over for inadequate exhaust while driving very consciously withing the law since I saw the cop a mile away. He was at a dead stop straddling the double yellow in the middle of the road…

He tells me my license is suspended, which it’s not, and impounds the car. I can’t get my license back until at least tomorrow afternoon after the DMV updates my record to show my license should not have been confiscated and I’m not suspended. In all I’ll be out $200 bucks and several hours of my time between impound/towing fees, document fees, and paying to get another license.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:81,topic:35896"”]

Thanks Alex!!! I put the vid on youtube after 4 tries saying youtube was too busy but it hasn’t been processed yet so I don’t have a link. Will post later…

Thank you Dozr and Newman for making my butt slamming from the PD a little easier. Long story short I got pulled over for inadequate exhaust while driving very consciously withing the law since I saw the cop a mile away. He was at a dead stop straddling the double yellow in the middle of the road…

He tells me my license is suspended, which it’s not, and impounds the car. I can’t get my license back until at least tomorrow afternoon after the DMV updates my record to show my license should not have been confiscated and I’m not suspended. In all I’ll be out $200 bucks and several hours of my time between impound/towing fees, document fees, and paying to get another license.

[/quote]

sounds like a huge load of shit to me.(that it happened)
i didnt know they could actually take your license from you.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:81,topic:35896"”]

[/quote]

:wtf: thats a load of shit mike

wow wtf. i love the police around here

[quote=“woody,post:84,topic:35896"”]

wow wtf. i love the police around here

[/quote]

lol yeah, kinda like i rip it up at fright world friday night at like 1130 and a cop just called me a dick, when he coulda pulled my license for after 9, being an idiot, and having more than the allowed amount of people in my car for my restricted license.

god i’m retarded at times…

cant wait for the vids!

looking forward to seeing it full screen.

Vids:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=688189

Jay just took me to the DMV. I got a duplicate license from them for 15 bucks. The DMV computer showed my license is clean and they printed a temporary right out for me.

Ah what bullshit, cops in kenmore are nazis.

thinking of suing?

Not for 150 bucks…

[quote=“psphinx81,post:79,topic:35896"”]

i beg to differ… ull all find out next spring, mike im calling u out for NYI

adam u know what im talking about and what my car is going to be capable of :wink:

[/quote]

Not being a dick here…but you thought your car was gonna run low 11s…

and it ran 12.5 @ 114? or something?

nope… it has it in it… i cant get traction (yes i spin into 2nd, it sucks) plus i granny shifted because i want my tranny to live.

my best was 12.1 @ 119 with a 1.9 60’ … my mph is there to do a mid/low 11 pass, i just have to drive it there.

i said that because i WILL NOT be on the stock turbo anymore… see emerys thread and thats what im going with.

^^^ If you’re keeping secrets, you shouldn’t talk about them!

lol im not, im going with the buschur 35r kit… lol that good?

42r or go home…

BITCH

me? im going with a bigblock nova :slight_smile:

i got a 76gts for you. its a wimpy turbo.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:97,topic:35896"”]

i got a 76gts for you. its a wimpy turbo.

[/quote]

want to throw that beast on the SHO and raise the boost to 20psi? that will be a kick in the sack

[quote=“sureshot!,post:96,topic:35896"”]

42r or go home…

BITCH

me? im going with a bigblock nova :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol ass… stfu nobody knows about that… fucking novas :stuck_out_tongue:

nice run guys and props to all the cars there very fast!!