VR6>Silverado

Was it white?

D

Your Jetta is too old. I suggest you get a new one. Perhaps a 2000 would be prefect for you. :slight_smile:

whos jetta is too old? if you’re talking to me i don’t own one. i have a gti?

Read the guidelines…that’s for everyone in this thread.

soo i was practicing my launching skills and pulled 2 cars by second gear on a teg. Nothin’ great but i’m sure its a little better than the silverado.

umm silverado’s are v8’s…well i know my friends 04 GMC sierra has a 290ish HP vortec v-8 and that thing will gitty up and go…but yeah , i can hit about 45 in top of 2nd gear so yur 3rd gear should have pullled yu to about 80-90 especially with the turbo motor.

What the fuck are you talking about? Not all Silverado’s are V8’s, your gearing has nothing to do with her gearing, the motor has nothing to do with gearing, and her car is not turbo.

thanks i was about to reply that a gti is not turbod altough I definitely wouldn’t mind that. I’ve actually discussed the possibility with my tech. We’ll see if it ever happens. But, if it does rest assured I won’t be posting kills of silverado’s and teg’s. :wink:

VRt would own everything haha :] good first KILL. so much for people knowing there VWs :]

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:3,topic:23936"”]

From one VW owner to another, beating a truck is not a kill…

[/quote]

I would agree with you 95% of the time…I got into it with a badass Cummins turbo diesel that kicked my ass once. Before i had the Green though!

Siqqqqqq, man this thread just keeps rising from the dead. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mike.Mike.,post:29,topic:23936"”]

VRt would own everything haha :]

[/quote]

Not really.