VW/audi guys

those crazy germans!

The car is basically going to remain stock… i just wanted it for the AWD, and plus its just a nice car to daily drive. Mods if any would be HID’s, a set of 18’s and maybe 1 inch drop springs.

(mikey, if nissan made an AWD turbo sedan here i would be all about it. But for $12000 a 2000 A4 aint a bad deal

12,000 for an A4 is a good price.

12,000? for a little bit more you could get an S4. I saw a few on E-bay for like 18K… :dunno:

I hear you on the 18’s, HIDs, and the drop springs though. When funds allow I think im gonna try and retrofit a set of E55 projectors in the Max.

the numbers were coming from a 1.8T in a mk3 GTi, and mk3s are a good bit lighter than mk4s.

I actually found a silver 1999 S4 with 60,000 miles for $16999. But, i want to find a car thats easier on gas than my pathfinder. And also i think id be too temtped to mod an S4.

a lot of valet keys only let you take the car to 20-30mph, and reduce the power output in half

:cool:

I hear ya.

no it’s not, stock dsms are between 160-180whp depending on 2wd vs 4wd…1gs even less 1g is 195 FLYWHEEL and 2g 210 FLYWHEEL not wheel hp :rolleyes: you’re the owner of a dsm board u should know this stuff

sorry I wasnt paying attention. shouldnt you be trying to re-sell parts that people gave you for free?

shouldnt u be out doing burnouts in other peoples bmw’s while working as a vallet?

beats ripping off your friends… :dunno:

isnt an A4 a Passat?

i didn’t rip off a friend i didn’t rip anyone off…also what i did wasn’t illegal, joyriding without an owners permission is

:rofl:

OMG i broke teh law! I had no idea. im gonna go turn myself in right now so I dont have a guilty conscience. All i have to say that if it was my motor, and you tried to sell it out from under me after I gave it to you under those conditions, I would have done a lot more than just asked for it back. you’re lucky Jay’s a nice guy.

go read that thread you started last night again :rolleyes:

ooo my buddy (a friend not an aquaintance) bought my 14b for 175 off me and sold it 2 days later for 300 to another friend of mine, ooooooo i should go beat his ass for the 125 he made off me.

you’re just pissed because jay wouldnt sell YOU that motor. but this is rediculous, you dwell on year+ old shit because it makes you feel better about yourself. you bitch at me for supposidly trying to make a buck (that i ddint’ make) off a free motor he didnt’ want and gave to me. product exchanged hands and it was MY motor, if it was your motor and you would have done “more” (like beat me up or do something to my car blah blah) i’d press legal action pure and simple. all this shit you’re bitching at me about and yet you’re out beating on other peoples cars, trying to score with russian girls and 14yr olds at parties when your g/f isnt’ around and acting like you’re the perfect pittspeed member who does no wrong.

this drama shit from you gotta stop.

:rolleyes:

anyway… yes the a4 is a long mounted motor / b chassis’d (same as vw’s passat)

yes just a chip will give you a couple hp, around 200ish wheel and increase gas milage.

a valet key in my car on valet mode = 40mph max @ 5psi max … meaning darkstar’s joyride = owned

kolar, i told you what i thought the other day… good car, nice for a DD… going to be reliable… need to replace timing belt to be sure and need to run a synthetic oil to avoid the ‘sludge’ issue… other than that, you’re golden :bigok:

talk them down a grand and you’d have a sweet car…