VW bought

My friends mom had a TDI that I drove a couple times. That torquey motor is so fun. It likes to bust the front tires loose.

Didn’t you have some not so nice things to say about VW’s not too long ago?

and now you ask for help…

I said something about Dubs? If I did it was in a joking manner, just like I make fun of Honda’s (I owned one), Scions (What I drive all the time), Toyota (Camry motors for life), and pretty much everything else.

Only good Mk4 :tup:

truth.

if you want. tell your friend to sign up on www.dubsinthebuff.com . we have a lot of guys who are making good power, with great mpg from not a lot of mods.

oh and you can meet a dude who does sweet welds as seen here for a (b4 passat tdi)

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9728

and

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9494&highlight=man+matt+is+an

tell him to have it side piped. no muffler, just a side pipe. it sounds mean as hell, and its not very loud at all.

If you say disels are terrible for the enviroment… lets put this in to perspective…a 747 jet plane puts more pollutaints into the air in a trip from new york to L.A than every snowmobile in north america thru out the entire winter months…

so for all you hippy tree huggers who says “deisels are bad for the enviroment” you can all suck my cocksucker.

/end rant

If you say disels are terrible for the enviroment… lets put this in to perspective…a 747 jet plane puts more pollutaints into the air in a trip from new york to L.A than every snowmobile in north america thru out the entire winter months…

so for all you hippy tree huggers who says “deisels are bad for the enviroment” you can all suck my cocksucker.

/end rant

Oh bTW… throw some steelies on there…my cousin had steelies on his then went to some aftermarket wheels…(dont know the name…i belive brocks) and he lost 120 miles to the tank full!!!

they can suck your mouth? you want to make out with hippies? i dont get it ty.

walker lost the same amount when he put it in 17’s as well… stick to stockies/steelies.

Haha awesome, will do. I told him to sign up for dubs in the buff right away when I saw him. Ill pass the rest of he info on.

timing belt. timing belt. timing belt.

this is some good info, i have been considering one of these myself

Sweet yO. I wish my Jetta was a diesel.

one of the big reasons they are considered “terrible for the environment” is that we are just about the only civilized modern country in the world that adds sulfur to our fuel. almost all diesel engines out there do not need it. the sulfur creates sulfur dioxide in the emissions.

other emissions can drasically be reduced by running biodiesel. i should have my project up and running soon, but the guy i am working with works on the road, therefore we can’t get much done :frowning:

i am probably moving to MD where i have founs a place you can buy biodiesel that is factory produced and tested.

check out this chart regarding emissions
http://www.wnbiodiesel.com/BioDiesel%20Emmissons1.JPG

oh and BTW,

www.tdiclub.com