Had a day and a half off of work b/c of the storm, naturally I spent a bunch of time in the shop.
Patched up the two holes in the window channel and did another once over with the sand blaster.
Brushed on a coat of MSS
Then sprayed on two coats of MSS on the widow frame, and the motor mounts. My first time spraying it, it goes down very nice. I used the purple $15 HF spray gun.
This pic of the motor mounts freaks me out a little. I swear they look like 3D models.
Then I put a couple coats of 2k primer on everything.
Next, since everything was already a mess and I had the sandblaster out I decided to tackle the quarter panel easter egg. I knew it was going to be a mess, but it was a little worse than I thought after grinding out 1/8" of filler…
It might be a while before I get back to this, so to seal it up I brushed and sprayed a couple coats of MSS on it.