VW R32

Anyone have one here , was looking at one wasnt to sure what kind of feed back any body has on these cars.

slow, but great cars… the biggest problem is that they hold their resale value too well. you have to spend way more then they are worth to pick one up. due to they way they hold their resale value you might want to look into a new one.

sound fucking awesome straightpiped

^deff

sound great, slow as fuck for the price

Or you could find a good price on one, drive it for a couple of years, and sell it for not much less than you bought it. Slow depreciation can be a good thing if you play your cards right.

is Nyspeed going VW?

VWspeed?

<3 r32. totally worth the money. you can sell if for the same price you buy it at. haldex controller, intake, chip and exhaust = love.

lol kind of like a plague isn’t it?

damnit!! and just before i got a chance to sell the civic. now what am i gonna do??

<3 R32’s about the only vw I would love to have.

Agreed though about the resale, the lowest priced one I’ve seen was around 23,000 most stay 25+

+1

If you buy one you MUST cut off the muffler and just leave the resonators.
Sooo nice.

…Will get you a lot of hate on NYHond…errrrrrrrrr I mean NYspeed.com

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just playing into the VW hate that has been flying around lately.

vw hate is nothing more then common sense

.:R’s are the most over rated thing ever.

thats because you can’t afford one faggggg

^ No its cause they’re slow

well there’s that. and there’s also the fact that there are many other ways to spend that kind of money that are much better for you.

I agree, if i had a 30k car budget i would probably buy 6-8 other cars before this one

it would be a nice car for about 23k.