*VZW* I need to move some smartphones (blackberry/google)

I know there are people on here buying their Droid phones or Blackberrys, and they aren’t coming to see me.

This is a poor decision, as you will spend less coming to see me then you will online or at another store.

Plus, you get to come see me, which is a gift itself.

Lots of satisfied users on here that can vouch for me.

Shoot me an EMAIL if you would like me to look at your account at all and verify pricing. I’m willing to work some good deals right meow.

jeff dot gearhart at wireless dash zone dot com

As of 10/28 I can offer the new data plan pricing as well. Now you can get into a smartphone for $15/month!

-Jeff

Any idea how long until the 4g phones come out? They said vzw would have 4g in Rochester this fall, so I don’t want to upgrade until I see the 4g phones.

you wont see 4g phones for quite some time.

4g data devices will come first, probably Q1 '11, followed by phones maybe Q2-Q3.

In the world of smart phones, how much can you do with 150MB?

Shot you an email my man!

2 questions without me doing any searching Jeff: 1) can any of the androids or blackberrys access wifi. 2) how little is 150mb of data useage in relative terms for BB or driod?

Edit: just saw my second question was already posed while i was reading.

Right? I can blow through that with just pandora…

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Yes they can access wifi, most can even shoot out a mobile hotspot. I believe you can “root” (hack) the phone to do the hotspot for free.

150 MB’s really isnt much. Best piece of advice if you arent a big data user, start on $30 plan then move down to the $15 plan if your usage is low enough.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

reply sent