Walbro Fuel Pumps Suck

I just blew the 2nd Walbro pump in my car in two years. thats shittay I pay about $10 a month just to use this crap. Hopefully the new one I overnited from Japan holds up better. Guess when you put down such huge numbers this is the kind of shit that happens :End of rant and (edit: poor attempt at)sarcasm. :rant: :rant:

stop being cheap and keep the gas level above half and you’ll never burn up a pump again…seems like a novel idea huh??

nahh they blow goats

get a bosch pump

ive had no problems with my vortech T-rex

I’ve had no problems with my walbro and I have more power than he does, these pumps burn up if you don’t keep them cooled by leaving fuel in the tank

i have a holly 255 and no problems for 3 years

both times they went I was on close to a full tank

what numbers you making? 200hp? dude ppl making a hell alot more hp is using htem without issues. must be something your doing

rrrrrrright

sorry but parish is using 255s and no issues and he putting down alot more numbers then you are. and rest of the modded cars arond here have them and no issues. ppl making alot more then you in power wise and no issues. liek stated might be in something youre doing

i know to use one in my housing i need to drill holes and mod the float for it not ot burn up

Yea I havent had a problem yet with my walbro in the typhoon, I always keep it above a half tank though…

Ran a 255lph in my ole Ty and it was fine for YEARS. Never had an issue with that, just everything else!! LOL

cough cough click on my sig

edit- just didnt know if you knew who I was LOL

I hear a lot of bad shit on honda-tech about them. What do you expect for $100

what do you expect for 100 bucks then? dont make a thread about a 100 product that sucks so bad if you know its gonna fail, then bitch about it breaking. you obviously keep using them so that doesnt say a whole lot about yourself in the ol’ smarts department. like “oh hey i keep burning these up, i guess ill get another one, and another one…”

switch to a holly or a bosch and see if that works out better. me personally i have never had a issue with one ever and i have had 3 in 3 diffrent cars and they all were sold with the car in perfect working condition. i just sold one actually i had laying around for 70 bucks. you should have picked that one up :wink:

not trying to be a dick but your thread doesnt make sense to me haha. you said they suck but you keep buying them, then say your not expecting alot from them but bitch when they fail… im confused

a holley pump is walboro

walboro>*

mine shit the bed in the delsol, sounded like it was grinding cabbage, roberts has killed a few in the supra, i know i will not be running one again, but just like everybody else said if you have a bunch of hundred dollar bills to burn just keep buying them

heheheh, these guys think i’m crazy for saying that about these pumps. Unfortunately WALBRO(NOT WALBORO) are the only ones that will fit in my car Frank thats why I can only use them. And yes, Walbro is made by Holley. If you search the internet there are A LOT of people complaining of only getting a year from them.