Wanna cheap out on motorcycle insurance?

el oh el… so much for that bike.

I saw a special on this last year. The guys used a small box van and 3 of them would pick the bike up and throw it in the back. They would even take the time to cut a chain, and wheel locks were useless because they picked the bike up. To ensure a quick sale, the average asking price for a stolen bike was $1 per cc.

Wow that video could have be trimmed down just a little.

Pros…

25 seconds not bad

they probably wouldn’t ever get caught if they scoped out the bikes they were stealing for cameras pointing directly at them first lol

Wow @ the comments on that.

I wanted to see the part of the video when the guy comes back and there is no bike.

I guess if they just pick up the bike, there is no way around having it stolen?

Disk brake w/screeching alarm? It would at least be another deterrent.

LOL at the comments

“danm niggers, there only good at stealing shit and having aids”

I would be SO pissed if that was my bike, if the cops ever caught the dudes, they should be handcuffed to a bench and the guy who had is bike stolen should be able to have at them with his helmet and rear sprocket :slight_smile:

ya i try not to leave my bike anywhere, that makes me even more nervous now. so much for locking the column huh? I really people that are wastes of life, go get a job and buy ur own shit instead of stealing other peoples who work hard for what they own.

Why would they get a job when they can make 7 grand in about 1 minute?

The cops were too busy out patroling the highways looking for speeders :putsflamesuiton:

WOW it took me like an hour to fit my r1 in my mini-van, they did it in 30 seconds.

they got a bunch of my friends bikes in Florida. box truck with 4 guys, they put steel pipes through the wheels and lifted 5 bikes into a box truck in about 2 minutes and drove away all caught on camera but the image was too grainy to get a tag number or face.

wow, i always wondered if that could be done.

sorta wanted the old dude walking like a penquin to just hop on and spee off

Always lock it to something more permanent. Even if they cut the chain it adds valuable seconds to the time it takes them to steal it.

1200lb bike > thieves… good luck picking it up.

A guy I go to class with had his bike stolen. He got it back with new rims, suspension…

lol, nice vid…

Why isn’t this video <30 seconds long?

Thats how my R6 got stolen :frowning:

I was a biggest Dumbass for not having full coverage insurance on it. I guess i learned my lesson. :frowning: