Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

:nod

:ahh :runaway

Nope. No excuses. Just gonna enjoy the show. Don’t have anything to prove, I’ll have just as much fun watching!

:aww

No spectators :tong

Don’t tell any one but who is racing when its going down :crackup

So that means you won’t know where it is.

Never said I cared tardbucket

Plus, you tell what like 16-20 something people who are participating, it’s bound to get spectators

oh snap!

You tell just the two that are racing…its really quite simple. I figured you would get it

1 race per night? :bore That’s quite stupid. Why not do 1 round per night

I didnt say just one race…one at a time retard

Holy fuck! :ahh

You just said “just tell the two that are racing”… 1.)any intelligent person would think you meant “the two that are racing that night”…Actually nevermind, not going to argue online because all you ever respond with is “retard” “tard” “clown shoe” “idiot” “dumbass” “tardbucket” or whatever else you pull out of the Myers Dictionary… :bore :sleep

Oh and this is a dumb idea and not “fair to everyone” at all. To be fair, you’d pair up cars that are good match ups. You do the random “out of a hat” idea and very unevenly matched cars will be together which could lead to one car getting paired up with cars WAY slower than them which wouldn’t really make them “KOTS” because they just raced a bunch of cars that weren’t even in their league. Just saying. :bore :ponder

depends on the night…

Again that has nothing to do with matching cars up.

Umm wrong, b/c the slower cars will be weeded out anyways. Why would we have a 10sec car and a 15 sec car in the final for KOTS… :confused Think before you speak. Random will be the most fair

didnt say it did, it depends on how many runs we get off…calm down and take your meds

[quote=K20powerz ]
Holy fuck! :ahh

You just said “just tell the two that are racing”… 1.)any intelligent person would think you meant “the two that are racing that night”…Actually nevermind, not going to argue online because all you ever respond with is “retard” “tard” “clown shoe” “idiot” “dumbass” “tardbucket” or whatever else you pull out of the Myers Dictionary… :bore :sleep

Poo Stabber!

Sean, get that VW killer ready for spring!! :ohnoes

::slight_smile: