Want opinion on new car...

I think you need to focus on what’s important now.
Like, tomorrow I’ll have money. And Saturday I’ll be drinking it. And you’ll be there to buckle me in.

Someday I’ll have a pot worth pissing in too.

Why else would you have made this thread? You’re hoping your going to fall into money, get a big pay check or comission (i really don’t care how you are getting the money to be honest) and now you want to have a nice car to go with the status of it. You didn’t make this thread because you were hoping your lucky numbers on the power ball were going to cash in for you.

Please stop worrying about money … Its no ones business.

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD with tech package, loaded for about 43k brand new

Worrying about money? I could give 2 flying shits with what you do with your money. Wipe your ass with it and give it out to homeless people for all I care. All I stated was that this is a stupid thread about someone hoping to cash in and blow it on an expensive car.

Jason, if this thread bothers you so much don’t read it anymore.

Anyway - this thread is no longer about which car Tricia should get.
It is now about where Tricia and Nicole will spend their Saturday night.

No, i’ll keep posting my comments.

Then they better be suggestions for bars I’m not bored with.

dibs!

Well you have to look at it from our side too. One month your looking for a job, wanting to move out of your apt, etc. The next month your trying to decide what $60K car you want to buy.

We are just curious is all. And you should know by now that all of us here on shift are certified financial advisors and no matter what are going to tell you what to do with your money.

My house? :rofl

Adam, please stop posting off topic, thx.

Ok u need to calm down… Please show me where I made it seem like that? I just wanted info on the cars that’s it. Not to be lectured on money. Maybe ill buy a matchbox car. Who knows.

Nicole yes we r getting trashed

mine is wayyyyyyyyy moar bettars

Come out with us E!

whowhatwhenwherewhy?

Gotta agree with Tricia here. Who knows how much money she’s getting if any? Let’s say she’s coming into $1 mil. A $60K car means nothing to her, exp. if she is investing and using the interest to live on. Now, if she is only coming into $100K than buying that expensive of a car would be considered by most a bad idea.

On topic: I would honestly go with the Mercedes, of your first two choices.

new m3 all the way.

Saturday night, the where is yet to be determined.
Haven’t been to Wolff’s in a while though, it sounds appealing.

Thank you, Adam. Sheesh.

Now, get back on topic.

whos driving? can i burn out in the civic?