Want opinion on new car...

Can I burn out in the M3?

I am just not allowed to talk about it. I’m sure u will all hear about it in the news eventually.

sounds exciting

um… sure!

:clap

Ignoring the idiocy of it all… plans for an E55 coupe haven’t even been anounced yet let alone out and able to be bought, though the much more expensive and powerfull E63 should be ready for sale soon according to most reviews. Moving past that the E class coupe and 7 series BMW are on different levels, if you want to compare the 7 series to a MB compare it to the S class.

ya I just realized that lol, that pic is of a E36, thats what I want. The E55 is expensive,and I think will come with a AMG package.

Thank u:hug

Yess, u can VTAKKKKKKK lmao:lol

Man, I read E36 and went LOL WAT?

s5 all the way, sick cars

+1 Hahaha true

End of what? Reliability?

Save your bender for the Shift518 Toga night out. It’ll be better. Just trust me on this one!

I did some research on this car and I love it, it has everything I want for way less than the other ones, when time comes I will be sure to test drive one :thumbup I want mine blue just like that but with these rims:

and this for the inside :

those are some ugly fucking rims…

+1
The rims that come on the IS-F in the first picture are FINE

I agree. And definitely take a test drive, you’ll fall in love. I have no idea how it compares to other cars in that class (e60 M5, AMG’s, etc) but for a sport sedan that rides fantastic its an amazing car. Plus it’s one of those cars thats subtly aggressive which I like a lot.

blah de blah blah, planning on spending money that you you’ll never have on a car that you don’t need is fucking stupid. Been there, done that.

i want that color on my wheels. whats it called?

Gray