Want to earn some extra money with little to no effort?

It takes money to make money.

Unless someone was born with a vag and becomes a prostitute and/or stripper. Straight profit unless they have a pimp

True. You don’t even need to wear or buy clothes in that case. Ride the train and the profits pour in.

Although just about everyone here has posted my reasoning, I’ll reiterate it so you can hear it directly from me.

We are a new Nissan dealership. We’ve only been selling Nissans for four months now, after we transitioned from being Albany Dodge. Our dealership loses money on a lot of vehicles in order to generate business via referrals and repeat business. What we’re doing must be working considering we’ve beat out dealerships that have been around for 20 years last month, and are on pace to do the same this month (based on new car sales). How do I still have a job? I don’t know, maybe because I’m pretty good at what I do considering the amount of time I’ve been doing it, and ALL sales get approval from more than one sales manager who also understand that it takes money to make money.
Our dealership gives a lot of money on trades and takes a lot of money off on vehicles in order to generate sales. Also, what happens when someone buys a car and drives it? They need service. Oil changes, brakes, etc… all cost money and people are much more likely to service their car at the dealership they purchased from if they were happy with the sales process. To bring that even further, people are much more likely to buy a car from the dealership they get their car serviced at. It creates a cycle. A cycle that pays off greatly in the long run.

As I said, I have no problem paying out money for referrals because it generates business for me and the dealership which I’m very loyal to as they’ve given me a great opportunity, trained me, and I enjoy what I do and who I work with. Plus, I’m looking to move up in the company beyond doing sales.

I still think Liam Neeson should do commercials for Lia Nissan.

Lia’s who we beat out last month, and this month so far lol.

albany dodge used to do the same thing, they basically controlled the market by using the same sales approach. Shit i know guys who got crazy money off their new trucks there. more than just service and maintenance, but most would probably never own a different brand just because of how they were treated there.

We still have a few guys there who were there when we were Dodge, but most of our sales team has been there under six months. We’re the highest rated certified Nissan dealership in the capital region according to dealerrater.com.

Yea there are def male prostitutes but I feel like that would work way better off a referral system. Like “Yo, this dude can eat a fucking pussy”, and all her friends know this guy will go down with some talent.

Man you guys but out leases?? We need to get outta this car to get into something with a lower payment.

Not that I know of.

Turn it in at VW, pay the lease termination fee, then come buy a Versa S from me. Under $15k new brah.

I give referral fees to folks who give me leads all the time. If someone from this site gave me a lead that panned out to a sale, I’d probably toss them 10% of my commission. Ive given other agents 25% before. What comes around goes around.

Werd. Referrals are greatly appreciated in fields like ours.

One of the guys here is selling a new Leaf right now, and the customer isn’t just a referral, but a referral of a referral. So essentially, one customer that was very happy with their service here led to three sales total. The guy isn’t even shopping other dealerships, he didn’t want to test drive the car, he just genuinely wanted to do business with us because of how his friends were treated by us.

Soooo … testicles?

i just made a bodily function…cough, burp, fart, fuck, something happened.

Ill be in bro.

Come at me bro. Only days off are Tuesday’s and Sunday’s.