Want To Find-->Rebuild Kit + Rebuild Shop

I have a Ka24e that i need to rebuild. I want to know where do you guys get your Engine Rebuild Kit in Toronto Area also looking for a good and cheap shop that are good with our engines to do it.

Looking to do a Stock Rebuild or do you guys have any suggestion on Rebuilding the engine with some added HP.

Thank You Very Much ^.^

i just rebuilt a KA. do it yourself. its easy. im also porting my heads myself. just do that, throw in 2 exhaust cams and you’re laughing. couple hundred bucks and you’re making sweet NA power.

some user used a place in ajax/pickering and it looks like they did a decent job.

also, if you need a timing chain kit for the E, i have one for sale for 200 delivered to ur door… 150 if u come get it.

oh and i have an extra set of main bearings

Communal rebuild time!

www.ajaxengines.com

that is where i got mine done, and i have recommended them to some people ont eh board.

Check them out, very high quality shop/work.

thank you everyone… okay so i know where to go now… so where do i get the parts and the exhaust cams??? www.ajaxengines.com does this place have the parts too and how much do they cost for a rebuild???

They can source parts for you, but you may be able to find them cheaper elsewhere, that is totally up to you and your wallet.

As far as build cost goes, you would have to talk to them and tell them what you need and what you want. Just give them a call, or drop by the shop.