Want to test : CDI box for an 01 raptor 660R

as the topic states, i was wondering if anybody has an 01 raptor CDI box i could use for a hot minute to see if if i get spark or not because i’m not getting any spaek even with a brand new coil i just bought. thanks!

did u check power ouptut from stator and fly wheel keyway?. that would be a good place to start or a bad ground or loose connections. Cdi’s dont normally just shit the bed unless there is some sort of other electrical prob.

how much???i wanna get a quad

Buy Adam’s or Pauly’s.

What he said.Also make sure the relay’s and fuses are good for the starter relay under the seat by the battery.I have a 04 raptor and I’ve heard of the roller bearings in the flywheel going bad and taking the wires out for thr stator.When you start it does it make any wierd noises while cranking?

just junk the shitbox bro its gray dingy and all torn apart:clapor just put an hei chevy ignition on it and go…

:wtf

no wiered noises at all, its got a brand new l&W starter clutch and flywheel.

reason i replaced the ignition was because i had this awfully bright idea of trying to jump the terminals on it and i thought i fried it. so i got a new one and still no spark.

i’m sure the issue isn’t the stator and/or stator wires…

but i dunno.

Depending on what you jumped from and to, you could have fried some windings on the stator… test resistance of it.
The white/red to white/green wires should have between 475-500 ohms.
The white/blue to red should be between 0-1 ohm
The white to white should be open.

^Those are specs for a Ricky Stator stator, the OEM windings will be different, thus the impedances will vary slightly but that will give you a general idea.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Da_Smoke/Zogg/9296b2c008a0f0c6d7f72010.jpg?t=1243486814

hmmmm, one hot minute. it seems to be on topic :ninja

bump, i still would like to try a CDI box or let someobody with an 01 try my cdi box.

i’m pissed and this thing still doesn’t have spark.

i dont think its the cdi anymore.

its ethier the stator or the pick up coil.

i wanna drive it.

Just take it to Menneto’s or another dealer and get it checked out.

stators are very common on those ,not many cdi,s go anymore

i’ll see what i can figure out my self then i will try a shop

yea, thats what i’ve been reading. tomm i’m gonna check out the pick up coil and the stator.

Well I figured 5 months was a long enough time

lol, umm i only tried fixing it for about a weekend then i opput it in the shed to sit… lol

So when we doin wheelies on this piece??

when its fixed. i’m gonna ride it likw kkkraaaazyyyy