Wanted: Business partners for fast paced, lucrative business

Looking for a few people to adventure in to a new, fast paced and exciting business venture.

Requirements:

1. Must works nights
  2. Have fast, reliable import
  3. Must be lowered, enough to say, oh, fit under a semi
    4)Must be able to drive a semi (CDL a plus!)

More details later, but in a nut shell, a team of 3 or 4 people will work in unison for the acquisition of commercial electronics from a moving target. Work will mostly be spent on highways/thruways and/or seeking out said target from behind a billboard. Pay based on work/experience.

Please join us for this fun, exciting, late night opportunity!

Note: Business partners an the alike are not responsible for the lack of agility when dodging shotgun bullets. Please consult your physician for a clean bill of health before applying for this job

HA HA HA

I was going to find the “404 funny not found” pic but that would waste to much time on this worthless thread.

[quote=“JayS,post:49,topic:27282"”]

There needs to be a “stupidity ban”, just a couple days or so, that forces morons to sit in the penalty box and think about how stupid they are.

[/quote]

:eyebrow:

What exactly is a “faced pace” business?

i chuckled

[quote=“BikerFry,post:3,topic:27380"”]

:eyebrow:

What exactly is a “faced pace” business?

[/quote]

It’s what what you type after talking with engineers on WAN design, implementation, and configuration for 4 hours who get paid more to get answers from you. :bloated:

So, what’s the deal with these router things you guys keep talking about? Couldn’t we save a whole lot of money if we just got rid of them?

IN!

[quote=“Schema,post:5,topic:27380"”]

It’s what what you type after talking with engineers on WAN design, implementation, and configuration for 4 hours who get paid more to get answers from you. :bloated:

[/quote]

LOL

:tup:

Consulting

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:8,topic:27380"”]

LOL

:tup:

Consulting

[/quote]

Almost, I’d be making more if I did that :smiley: That’s why I intend to take my business public by 3rd quarter. Go big or go home.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=481545&postcount=160

[quote=“Schema,post:5,topic:27380"”]

[/quote]

:lol: You deserve a little slack then. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Schema,post:9,topic:27380"”]

Almost, I’d be making more if I did that :smiley: That’s why I intend to take my business public by 3rd quarter. Go big or go home.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=481545&postcount=160

[/quote]

hmm need any help :snky:

Does my SRT4 count as an import??? It is made buy a German car company.

lol this is pretty funny

in :lol:

Can I bring my dodge spirit? We’ll need a car to stash “the goods” and its very inconspicious.

i can be your clutch. but only if we get CB radios.

dam i need to cut a sunroof in my car or else i’d be in

dude… you know they did this in fast and furious…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:17,topic:27380"”]

[/quote]

they must have tapped someones phone lines to come up with that one

[quote=“sureshot!,post:17,topic:27380"”]

[/quote]

OH SHIT THEY DID!!! You are awesome

[quote=“Schema”"]

Looking for a few people to adventure in to a new, fast paced and exciting business venture.

Requirements:

1. Must works nights
  2. Have fast, reliable black honda civic w/ green neon glow from under chassis, precision driving, and Mashamoto ZX tires
  3. Must be lowered, enough to say, oh, fit under a semi
    4)Must be able to drive a semi (CDL a plus!)

More details later, but in a nut shell, a team of 3 or 4 people will work in unison for the acquisition of commercial electronics from a moving target. Work will mostly be spent on highways/thruways and/or seeking out said target from behind a billboard. Pay based on work/experience.

Please join us for this fun, exciting, late night opportunity!

Note: Business partners an the alike are not responsible for the lack of agility when dodging shotgun bullets. Please consult your physician for a clean bill of health before applying for this job

[/quote]

Fixed.