Wanted: Full time job

Need a 9-5 job. Need it like now. I live in bridgeville 15017. Thanks for any help. No ups tried and rejected … dont understand but yea. Willin to drive 45 mins tops

Mcd’s, that sunoco, Burger king, L Thomas Towing, Penzoil, that expensive car wash, Chuck e Cheese :bigthumb:, theres tons in bridgeville

im thinkin by 9-5 u mean not those lil BS jobs…try an employment agency…my buddy just got a full time office job for 9 an hour…

i didnt go through an agency but just got a job interview for NASCO in South Point…ill let you know if they are still highering because my buddy is the asst. manager there, but i wont know till thursday next week probably

kool. yea dont wanna work at mcd’s and shit. Need a good job

im in the same boat as you…

im looking for a decent job making at least 8.50 starting out…
i have a job at a moving company making 10 and hour but their just soo slow at this time and i need to be working every day.

yea tryin to find a steady jobwith good pay. Hard to do. NOt working with morons at mcd’s

will u work under the table?

weavertown towing out of carnegie. we run all thru bridgeville so you could prob even sit at your house when its slow.

start at 10 an hour and get as many hours as you want. (note def not going to get 9-5) ive been there 7 months and rarely work the 7-3 shift. but i have been getting weekends off lately. we need good workers that move fast and know a lil about cars. cause i have a bunch of morons that work with me.

again i recomend the employment agency…its simple, but u make less than you would if the company hired you directly in most cases…

yea ive been under table for last 3 jobs

what exactly do u do

doing this?:bj: :rofl:

wow … :offtopic:

yup thats this forum!

drive a tow truck. very easy work. just alot of hours.

i use to drive flatbed and before that i use to run the service truck installing batteries and doing flats and unlocking cars with their keys locked inside.

towing is the best because its not dirty. i drive an 05 wrecker and its nice. besides the giant dent on the drivers side. :ugh2:

sounds kool