was the focus created to stop oldfolk from drivin buicks?

i beleive so as my grandma sold her buick and bought a focus se. any other input?

no the focus was not intended to get old folk to stop buying buicks. it was designed to come into the market and compete with the civic in aftermarket and be affordable for young kids to customize. the very first year it was out ford racing built an AWD focus with the first body kit designed by razzi and a slew of other aftermarket parts. over in europe the focus is THE most popular domestic economy/fun car. O and the WRC focus is owning the WRC

bahahaha! it was a joke. im sorry.

and Buick made the GN which at the time was the fastest production car iirc. soooo i beleive your statement to be informative and enlightening but altogether moot.

Yes, because as people get older they shrink. Then they consider the focus a larger car. Thus, as they are old they can’t tell the interior is falling apart and are attracted to the low price. :tup:

I thought it was designed to stump neurokinetik on finding quality aftermarket wheel options? :shrug: :stuck_out_tongue:

in 2001? :gotme: im kinda confused as how the GN comes into play. what old person buys a GN?

buickGNs padukes has one right?? i was just being a pain in the ass. but the same old person to buy a focus for racing applications such as WRC would prolly buy a GN. and old people normally driv eold buicks that they had new from 87.

the public market focus cant be converted to the WRC car…well, kinda (:snky:)
no one goes and buys one to make it that insane…well, almost no one (:snky:)
lol

and most old people done buy a GN and drive it till they die. muscle car doods buy GN’s

and i know you were being a pain in the ass lol.

:eyebrow:

umm … you are retarded.

either compare GN vs. Focus OR Buick vs. Ford. don’t mix and match and make yourself look stupid. apples and apples my dear friend. not apples and oranges!

Honda makes Civic’s so aftermarket companies can make money?

Ford makes Focii so aftermaket companies can make money?

I just find it hilarious that Ford targeted the A.D.D. generation with a car called the Focus.
LMMFAO!!!

I never thought of it that way before… :slight_smile:

Hahaha, you are so right.

sometimes its better to keep you mouth shut and be thought a fool, than it is to open it and remove all doubt.

not what i meant, thats why there were all the products by ford racing and the dealer appearance upgrade catalog

I laugh when i see this on goth kids shirts

thats great awsome ananlogy
:smiley:

Burn